ADVERTISEMENT

Seneca 36-Lamar 33 Final!!

It looks like a rematch possibly in the state semifinals. Seneca is very good. They have alot of team speed and can pass and run equally effective.

I can hear the tomahawk chop
Seneca's band is legit! With the crowd and the hype, they certainly enhanced what was already a great atmosphere. Their tomahawk chop was on point, along with all the other diddy's they do after big plays. Several college bands could learn a thing or two from them! I also have always enjoyed the AC/DC hells bell on third down. Great job Seneca folks!

Friday night was an awesome experience, even with the loss. There were several Seneca fans in the visitor stands, all very respectful and cheering on their guys just like us. This is what HS football should be. Two good, well coached teams going at each other every play. Somebody wins, somebody loses, and they all pray together at the end.

Circle Nov 26 on your calendar, and let's hope these two meet again!

Seneca's band is legit! With the crowd and the hype, they certainly enhanced what was already a great atmosphere. Their tomahawk chop was on point, along with all the other diddy's they do after big plays. Several college bands could learn a thing or two from them! I also have always enjoyed the AC/DC hells bell on third down. Great job Seneca folks!

Friday night was an awesome experience, even with the loss. There were several Seneca fans in the visitor stands, all very respectful and cheering on their guys just like us. This is what HS football should be. Two good, well coached teams going at each other every play. Somebody wins, somebody loses, and they all pray together at the end.

Circle Nov 26 on your calendar, and let's hope these two meet again!

They were doing the chop years before the KC Chiefs ever did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT