ADVERTISEMENT

SEC SEC SEC

MoSooner69

Nov 15, 2006
Dont see myself doing that chant, but I guess time will tell... But the day has arrived, Sooners and Longhorns are members...

Best thing I have seen today.....

I hope for their mental health Sooner fans have lowered their expectations in football with this move to the SEC. Finishing in the upper 2/3rds of the conference is probably their ceiling most years

I think Most Sooner fans are realistic about what we are getting into. Its a whole other level. Yes, this is nothing like the Big XII... But I will say that OU will not be nearly as low, most seasons, as many SEC fans want to act like.

Reactions: thetophat2021
Barstool Big Cat Horns Down GIF by Barstool Sports

Reactions: MoSooner69
I think Most Sooner fans are realistic about what we are getting into. Its a whole other level. Yes, this is nothing like the Big XII... But I will say that OU will not be nearly as low, most seasons, as many SEC fans want to act like.
There will be a natural adjustment period all will work out.

The oline for OU will be their weakness this year coupled with a tough schedule. They recruit very well so they'll get it figured out sooner....rather than later.

Oregon plays Maryland in a conference game. The big 10 conference. If someone told you that would happen five years ago you would think they were on meth. Stanford to the ACC is the dumbest thing I’ve heard since Bosko claimed he lost weight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT