ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost

Michael Sams for DC

I know we all like to joke, but comparing Sams qualifications at DC to Chase Daniel as an OC is absurd. Daniel could step in right now and be an excellent coordinator. Drew Brees gave him a lot of credit for his help at New Orleans and he has received similar praise as a player/coach in his other stops.

I know we all like to joke, but comparing Sams qualifications at DC to Chase Daniel as an OC is absurd. Daniel could step in right now and be an excellent coordinator. Drew Brees gave him a lot of credit for his help at New Orleans and he has received similar praise as a player/coach in his other stops.
You never know about Sams. He could be the diamond in the rough that MU needs!

Michael Sams for DC
giphy.gif

You never know about Sams. He could be the diamond in the rough that MU needs!

That should be self evident but I think the point is Missouri is trying to body shame Oklahoma when right now Missouri looks like they just spent an hour on Weinstein’s couch.

52 was the SEC defensive player of the year. You are a bunch of homophobic jerks.

Good lord, the entire joke was about calling him Urban Meyers. There's no S at the end. So I said Chase Daniels, again, no S. And he brought up Sams (hint, there's no S at the end). One dude got it and the rest of you had to make it ugly.

For shame.

Good lord, the entire joke was about calling him Urban Meyers. There's no S at the end. So I said Chase Daniels, again, no S. And he brought up Sams (hint, there's no S at the end). One dude got it and the rest of you had to make it ugly.

For shame.

If one person “gets” a joke. And several others don’t, that’s really one hilarious joke.

Reactions: Mike*Honcho
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT