ADVERTISEMENT

Sarcoxie in the Pink and White

Ftballfan16

Sep 3, 2009
Why would Sarcoxie get in the Pink and White tournament? They have a bunch of Freshman and are not very good this year. I don't recall them ever being in it before. Miller and Greenfield each beat them by 30-40 points. What do you think Rock Bridge will do to them tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
Mount Vernon dropped out, probably because they are worse than they anticipated. I am not sure why Sarcoxie was chosen. Wouldn't most teams have their games accounted for and not be able to go over the limit?

Mount Vernon dropped out, probably because they are worse than they anticipated. I am not sure why Sarcoxie was chosen. Wouldn't most teams have their games accounted for and not be able to go over the limit?
Mount Vernon is down to like 6 or 7 girls. I'm not sure that's a reason to drop out though.

It looks like they haven't played since the 12th. Their last 2 games were postponed. Pretty sure they finished last in the CJ tournament.

Also wouldn't Sarcoxie, and everyone else, be at their maximum number of games already?

I heard Mt.Vernon only has 5 healthy players. Sarcoxie only had 1 other tournament scheduled and only had 20 regular season games scheduled. They had room to add it without going over.

Seems like a failure to only have 20 games scheduled buy ok. I am sure the pool of teams like that is very small so that must be how they were picked.

Rock Bridge won 63-11. Those Sarcoxie girls would rather be st home on break.

Rock Bridge won 63-11. Those Sarcoxie girls would rather be st home on break.
Yeah—but if you get the invite and turn it down you aren’t ever coming. You’d be like Fair Grove who asked out, and now can’t get back in.

CJ won't play during Christmas break because Shorter doesn't like to play during break. I guess they won't be able to play even after he is gone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT