ADVERTISEMENT

Neosho 28 Webb 34 final

Is their QB on the defense?
4QqVJn.gif

Webb just needs to get some more 5'9' 145 lbers out and COACH EM UP like they used to do!!!!!
What's kind of funny about that is I heard an old schooler talking the other day about how kids who want to play football at a high level are just totally screwed if they aren't in Webb City. Because they will be on a loser team, won't have the opportunity to reach their potential, and won't get noticed even if they have natural talent.

I guess he didn't hear about the high profile talent that left webb city for bigger places or didn't see the helicopter pass over cardinal stadium en route to scout kids from Nixa and Carthage.

What's kind of funny about that is I heard an old schooler talking the other day about how kids who want to play football at a high level are just totally screwed if they aren't in Webb City. Because they will be on a loser team, won't have the opportunity to reach their potential, and won't get noticed even if they have natural talent.

I guess he didn't hear about the high profile talent that left webb city for bigger places or didn't see the helicopter pass over cardinal stadium en route to scout kids from Nixa and Carthage.
How about you whistle blow your source. Until then, enjoy their "down year". For the sake of mosports....better hope they dont find some kids that make it work this year. It'll be some big ass crow to swallow.

How about you whistle blow your source. Until then, enjoy their "down year". For the sake of mosports....better hope they dont find some kids that make it work this year. It'll be some big ass crow to swallow.
They needed poor play calling and some divine intervention to beat Neosho. I think the crows are safe.

I think you may be confusing a down year with a "down year". There are no quotes required when a team like Webb City is 2-3 with losses to Kickapoo and Ozark and barely survived Neosho.

Still, it won't surprise many people if they make it work by the end of the regular season. There is really no program better equipped to overcome injuries than Webb City. And even if they don't, I think there is a consensus they will be good next year and beyond.

In the mean time, everyone else is enjoying it while they can because there really isn't a fanbase that is worse at losing than Webb City.

I think you may be confusing a down year with a "down year". There are no quotes required when a team like Webb City is 2-3 with losses to Kickapoo and Ozark and barely survived Neosho.

Still, it won't surprise many people if they make it work by the end of the regular season. There is really no program better equipped to overcome injuries than Webb City. And even if they don't, I think there is a consensus they will be good next year and beyond.

In the mean time, everyone else is enjoying it while they can because there really isn't a fanbase that is worse at losing than Webb City.
Have to hate losing more than you love winning

This just proves that kids from Webb need coached up just like at every other school. You replace a HOF coach with a coach that has been mediocre at best every where he been this is what you get. Webbies expecting anything else are just delusional. This team is not magically making a run through districts and deep into the playoffs. Basketball starts early for coach Horn

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT