Kearney Varsity 3 TDs. Jv 1 TD
Raytown Varsity 0 TDs. JV 0 TDs

Raytown Vs Ray Pec

Raytown Varsity 1 TD 1 pick 6
Ray Pec Varsity 1 TD 1 pick 6. 1 JV TD

Kearney vs Ray-Pec

Kearney Varsity 3 TDs
Ray-Pec varsity 0 TDs

K look ready to open up a can a whoop ass on everybody. Nasty sack by K opening play on the Ray Pec QB. 3 and out. 3 and out. Good 25 yard run. Then stuffed inside the 5 for three plays.

Raytown smoked.

Last edited:
Kearney Vs Raytown

Kearney Varsity 3 TDs. Jv 1 TD
Raytown Varsity 0 TDs. JV 0 TDs

Raytown Vs Ray Pec

Raytown Varsity 1 TD 1 pick 6
Ray Pec Varsity 1 TD 1 pick 6. 1 JV TD

Kearney vs Ray-Pec

Kearney Varsity 3 TDs
Ray-Pec varsity 0 TDs
RP TE Reddell did not play if my sources are correct (never attend these just not sure you can take much out of them).

K look ready to open up a can a whoop ass on everybody. Nasty sack by K opening play on the Ray Pec QB. 3 and out. 3 and out. Good 25 yard run. Then stuffed inside the 5 for three plays.

Raytown smoked.
2019 to this year no comparison. For one thing the Raytown coach to whom I referred back then is now the Kearney HC. Talent and experience level way above then. My only question this year is the back end of the D and LBs. Those get up to par early look out. Not predicting a title just yet but far and away the most confident I've been in the ole Alma Mater since early 2018.

Reactions: HAWKS4LIFE
RP TE Reddell did not play if my sources are correct (never attend these just not sure you can take much out of them).

K’s starting MLB did not play. Even if RPs star TE was playing the QB wouldn’t have had time to get him the ball. They would have to direct snap like Kearny did last year. Unless RP had none of their OL starters there too.?

Last edited:
K’s starting MLB did not play. Even if RPs star TE was playing the QB wouldn’t have had time to get him the ball. They would have to direct snap like Kearny did last year. Unless RP had none of their OL starters there too.?
I do wonder if these will retro back to intra-squad scrimmages like the old days. The Park Hill district, for example, did that.

raytown win total?
My lean would be 3 to 4. This year's Ray South game should be much closer than recent years. Beat Excelsior, SJC and perhaps Chrisman or Belton but this is all guesswork until we at least get a couple of weeks under our belts. The opener vs. Smithville I'd put about 100 percent a Warriors win maybe by quite a bit. Excelsior is a Thursday game, BTW.

My lean would be 3 to 4. This year's Ray South game should be much closer than recent years. Beat Excelsior, SJC and perhaps Chrisman or Belton but this is all guesswork until we at least get a couple of weeks under our belts. The opener vs. Smithville I'd put about 100 percent a Warriors win maybe by quite a bit. Excelsior is a Thursday game, BTW.
thanks

Reactions: thetophat2021
It would be nice to see CJ play K in the playoffs but I doubt we'll make it that far. Good luck from one Bulldog to another.

Reactions: thetophat2021
It would be nice to see CJ play K in the playoffs but I doubt we'll make it that far. Good luck from one Bulldog to another.
Need to see how Class and district assignments work out Friday. KDogs likely still have the next door neighbor to overcome to get out of District play themselves. I do think if the two match up again in November it will be quite the game this time around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT