ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Is Ahearn as good or better of a shooter than Reddick?

hes pretty good but nothing like reddick...blakes shooting will get better throughout the season which is exciting...ahearn's better at freethrows, but not from behind the arc...

I guess the answer to that question is....can he create his own shot when he has to or is he just a good spot up shooter?

Reddick get the job done even when everyone in the gym knowns he is looking to shoot. Is Ahearn better from the line? what % does he shoot??

Re: POLL: Is Ahearn as good or better of a shooter than Redick? NO WAY

Not Even Close. Redick is far superior to Ahearn. Redick plays in the ACC when you have to bring it everynight but Ahearn does not even play close to a conference like that. Both of them are GREAT Free-Throw shooters. But I still give the edge to Redick he shoots way more Free-Throws than Ahearn. In Redicks 3 years at Duke he is 430 for 458 94% averages 152 Free-Throws per year. In Ahearns 2 years at Missouri State he is shooting 207 for 215 96% averaging 108 Free-Throws a year. Redick is also on pace to set the all time record for most 3 Point shots ever made. Ahearn play in the Missouri Valley Conference a huge difference from the ACC.

The ? was he a better shooter. A person that can't move has a chance to be a better shooter.

Umm...this one really is no contest in my opinion. Reddick. Ahearn is a good shoot & player and after having watched several MSU games & Duke games this year, I would say Reddick hands down. This statement comes after the fact that Reddick is shooting somewhere around 25% in his last 4 games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT