ADVERTISEMENT

Oak Park 73 Battle 71 (Final)

Father Tolton vs. Vashon "should" be the C4 state final next month. Both play unreal schedules.
Borgia beat Tolton last night. They might be the best C4 as well? They only lost to Ritter and Sikeston who both might win their classes as well. I think Sikeston is the best overall team in the state and it looks like they play Tolton to end the season. That had to be a late addition. I hope I can live stream that one.

Definitely one of the greatest traditional powers in MO history just not sure because Ritter blew them out and Sikeston beat them by a dozen on a neutral court (Union).

Borgia closes their regular season vs. a pretty good Vianney, too. I just flat like these schools that play regional/National schedules I think they benefit tremendously from playing some of the best in the Lower 48.

Ritter is definitely one of those deceptive record schools entering district play that nobody wants to see. They have a common out of state opponent with Oak Park (Little Rock Central) with a very similar result.

Again could not have been more impressed by Sikeston. If they get past St. Mary's South Side and DeSmet I think they roll to an unbeaten C5 title. Hard to imagine anyone outside those two will be able to match up with their size and athleticism.

Definitely one of the greatest traditional powers in MO history just not sure because Ritter blew them out and Sikeston beat them by a dozen on a neutral court (Union).

Borgia closes their regular season vs. a pretty good Vianney, too. I just flat like these schools that play regional/National schedules I think they benefit tremendously from playing some of the best in the Lower 48.

Ritter is definitely one of those deceptive record schools entering district play that nobody wants to see. They have a common out of state opponent with Oak Park (Little Rock Central) with a very similar result.

Again could not have been more impressed by Sikeston. If they get past St. Mary's South Side and DeSmet I think they roll to an unbeaten C5 title. Hard to imagine anyone outside those two will be able to tex9.net Gaming with their size and athleticism.
In a thrilling showdown, Oak Park triumphed over Battle with a close score of 73-71. The game was a nail-biter from start to finish, with both teams displaying exceptional skill and determination. Oak Park's victory was secured in the final moments, thanks to a clutch performance by their star player, who sank the decisive basket. Battle fought valiantly, showcasing their resilience and competitive spirit, but ultimately fell just short. The intensity of the match kept fans on the edge of their seats, making it a memorable encounter in the season.

In a thrilling showdown, Oak Park triumphed over Battle with a close score of 73-71. The game was a nail-biter from start to finish, with both teams displaying exceptional skill and determination. Oak Park's victory was secured in the final moments, thanks to a clutch performance by their star player, who sank the decisive basket. Battle fought valiantly, showcasing their resilience and competitive spirit, but ultimately fell just short. The intensity of the match kept fans on the edge of their seats, making it a memorable encounter in the season.
Didn't you get hired by 810varsity yet??????

THIS post (there are a few others just like it) should raise eyebrows far more than this incredible bot attack. Trolling and mocking posts like this are never created by bots but INDIVIDUALS.

THIS post (there are a few others just like it) should raise eyebrows far more than this incredible bot attack. Trolling and mocking posts like this are never created by bots but INDIVIDUALS.
Sorry to keep harping on this but the primary reason I still think this is very suspicious are the thread responses like this one.....................following accounts is another. If we can get through the weekend without anything else happening promise I will drop this subject like a hot potato and move on to what we are all here for the 2024 MO HS sports season!

Sorry to keep harping on this but the primary reason I still think this is very suspicious are the thread responses like this one.....................following accounts is another. If we can get through the weekend without anything else happening promise I will drop this subject like a hot potato and move on to what we are all here for the 2024 MO HS sports season!
Don't you think that reads like it was created by AI. I didn't understand why it showed up months later though.

Reactions: thetophat2021
Don't you think that reads like it was created by AI. I didn't understand why it showed up months later though.
Hey I get none of us dare want to think this is some MOSports etc. individual but I never have read AI that reads specifically like this. Until proven wrong still holding to my belief this is nowhere near random.

Honestly I am way beyond over it all just trying to explain without pointing a finger that we should not discount the possibility. Let's see how the next 3 plus days go that will be beyond telling.

I noticed the creator of that the "game summary" has only 1 post.
As this massive global cyber attack that is underway today has affected my company among zillions of others please understand the hackers are only interested in the big fish in the sea not minnow sites like this one. Again I could well be wrong but still strongly suspect this is a specific targeted attack against particularly the football board on this site by some aggrieved individual perhaps with help.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT