ADVERTISEMENT

NWCMO Pick Em 2024 proposal

...and younger..! :rolleyes:
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Another bump..................I am all but settled on the upcoming season contests: NWCMO Pick Em regular season will be strictly 11-man. The new regular season contest is Pick 8 Man (State wide) where I select 8 games each week with a descending points ranking i.e. 8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 pt. games with NO bonus/deduction (this doesn't need to morph into Calc) and NO weekly winners simply points winner take all.

The Playoff Challenge will remain NWCMO regional until the State semifinals and, yes, 8-man will be part of that.
Sourcing opening week (August 30) games for only three teams none of which may be playing: Benton, Northeast and Hogan Prep. Also have 8-man pre-district assignment question are the Cornerstone Spartans going to be MSHSAA registered this fall? I see them on College Heights and Northland Christian's schedules just curious.................

T-minus 50 days to kickoff!

Reactions: shoot90draw
Sourcing opening week (August 30) games for only three teams none of which may be playing: Benton, Northeast and Hogan Prep. Also have 8-man pre-district assignment question are the Cornerstone Spartans going to be MSHSAA registered this fall? I see them on College Heights and Northland Christian's schedules just curious.................

T-minus 50 days to kickoff!
I doubt it. They are a Home School Association.

Reactions: thetophat2021
I have resisted sticking this contest on X (FKA twitter) because it would likely outgrow my ability to track it all but may have to reconsider that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT