ADVERTISEMENT

I WAS RIGHT!!

The account purplehazemfs seems to be gone! That account was reacting to us and our threads about combating the bots. This would certainly imply that someone was behind this and paying attention. Probably not some AI bot nonsense either!
Nope I've said that VERY consistently. Per Homey I am going to check on one other account...............

Nope I've said that VERY consistently. Per Homey I am going to check on one other account...............
(rhymes with doofus) still has an account but no activity since May 7.

On another note did my threatening to flood the Pol Crap board have anything to do with this?

In all honesty all the hard work shoot90draw did composing and sending those letters would be #1 on my "who fixed this" list.

(rhymes with doofus) still has an account but no activity since May 7.

On another note did my threatening to flood the Pol Crap board have anything to do with this?

In all honesty all the hard work shoot90draw did composing and sending those letters would be #1 on my "who fixed this" list.
Animated GIF

But in all seriousness, this was a team effort. We all deserve credit.

I just went to "unignore" all the prior bots it appears none are again showing as valid accounts so let's hope another Rivals bot purge is underway. THIS TIME, though, they need to block to prevent recurrence but, again, what a chess game this is!
Have you started blocking any of the new bots? If those are already showing as invalid, then maybe Rivals put something in that auto detects the bots

I think the newest bots are still around. Currently, there are 336 pages on the football forum. When the last batch of bots got deleted, the total page count dropped. So fight on
Weird stuff as I tried to continue to unignore said old accounts Rivals stopped me told me I don't have permission to delete them anymore. Heaven knows what they are working on but something (positive) seems to be afoot.

Weird stuff as I tried to continue to unignore said old accounts Rivals stopped me told me I don't have permission to delete them anymore. Heaven knows what they are working on but something (positive) seems to be afoot.
im glad i cleared my list of 1000 before this or id be insane with this latest attack

Hey shit for brains! I hope you die a miserable, lonely death! Because you are sad excuse for a human being. Im sure your mom loves the person you grew up to be. Someone who makes lame ass attempts at trying to steal people's information. Get the f uck out of here!! Yes, I put a space between the f and u on purpose. MoSports automatically puts an * on f bombs. GET F UCKED!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT