ADVERTISEMENT

Nixa 49, Joplin 0..... Final!!!!

Is it really 35-0?
I picked them to win C6 in August. Joplin isn't a bad team. Nixa's line is only going to get more dominant.
Boat Race Apache GIF by Véhicule

I’ll admit that the drone views of the field was awesome . I’m not sure about the multiple color field lights after scoring though…and the awkward dad dance cam was interesting…🤔

I’ll admit that the drone views of the field was awesome . I’m not sure about the multiple color field lights after scoring though…and the awkward dad dance cam was interesting…🤔
😂 I missed all that, but i was standing in line forever to get nachos. Nixa folks are excited about their team and should be.

Nixa is good but Joplin played like they expected to get beat. Not disappointed they took the L but very disappointed in the execution and effort.

Nixa is good but Joplin played like they expected to get beat. Not disappointed they took the L but very disappointed in the execution and effort.
Same. The offense looked horrible. Not used to seeing a performance like that from Joplin.

Reactions: I2R I
Same. The offense looked horrible. Not used to seeing a performance like that from Joplin.
I respect Jasper too much as a coach to think this is a typical performance. He’s a winner Sometimes 16 and 17 year kids are just that I suppose.

Reactions: Stimie69er
I respect Jasper too much as a coach to think this is a typical performance. He’s a winner Sometimes 16 and 17 year kids are just that I suppose.
I agree, I noticed one of their starters was not in this game. He has been a playmaker the last 2. I think Joplin will be fine, I think Nixa's size got in their heads a bit.

Reactions: I2R I
I agree, I noticed one of their starters was not in this game. He has been a playmaker the last 2. I think Joplin will be fine, I think Nixa's size got in their heads a bit.
No doubt Nixa is Good. I agree that maybe Joplin was a bit intimidated or just beat going in. Too many little uncharacteristic mistakes. Again. I did not hold out high hopes for a win, but to be goose-egged……. 49-0. Hard to swallow tonight.

Reactions: Stimie69er
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT