ADVERTISEMENT

NFL FanDuel, I'm addicted to you.

Yes. Today was a big score. Today was my 7th entry, I did my homework. I had Q,Cousins, RBPeterson, RBMurray WR OB, WRBaldwin, WRJackson, TE Kelce K Santos D Cincy
I had a good day. $450

Very nice. I play on Draft Kings and have cashed every week in the NFL but not that big. I think last week I hit 170 as my bigest weekly NFL winnings. Ive made the most in Hockey. Ive gotten a couple top 5s in it playing nightly 3 dollar games. Today was brutal, had 109 at halftime and finished with 137 w/ Lafell still to go, thought I had a bank breaker and Hoyer and Doug Martin laid a turd second half. My favorite games are the Mon/Thurs, and prime time Sun/Mon..Go Pats,LOL.

Reactions: BlizzardX
The Pats game scared me. The Pats have all the injuries. Good luck, hope I'm wrong and you win. There's some really good gamblers out there. I'm amazed at their skills.

The first time I bet on NFL games I went with my favorite teams and didn't look at match-ups. I learned real quick you can't do that. You have to look at things like if it's on Nat'l TV, or how they played the previous week. Whether the team is coming of an emotional win, and playing a down team. For example, Arizona vs San Fran. I stayed away from them. It's not suprising that a teams behavior is much the same as in high school or college. I look at the home game factor. It's been huge. Then you look at match-ups rec. vs corners and run defense. This has worked best for me.
I missed on the Steelers game though, stayed away from Antonio Brown for the Seahawks have Sherman, but....only to see Big Ben throw to the other side. I could've done better today. It's fun though. I hear there's a kid that has won $3 million, he wrote a computer program that includes player behavior. Lol way smarter than me.

Last edited:
Ive got Big Ben in a 3 dollar game along with Bryant. Ben is always great for big yards and usually a few TDs. Today 456 but only one TD w/ two picks. Same w/ Odell Becham, hes always money but very expensive. Draft Kings instead of a kicker you pick a flex player (any skill position outside of QB). The biggest trick there is getting that flex player right. When two points can make the difference of thousands of places picking that sleeper is huge. My buddy is a hockey freak hes helped me alot with picking players by what line they skate on power plays. First line skaters on power plays get alot more assists and goal attempts. Theres a lot of situational play in all of it thats for sure. Some guys get lucky, I hope to be one, and some guys do it for a living and study for days before doing teams and they usually have multiple lineups.

John Oliver did a very good piece on fanduel and draftkings a couple of weeks ago. I have tinkered with fanduel and probably dropped $20. I suggest anyone who plays in these leagues watch the Oliver skit It is very informative and funny.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT