ADVERTISEMENT

New Conferences

The brand new conferences for 2024:

Ozark Mountain Conference - Bolivar, Branson, Carl Junction, Hillcrest, Logan-Rogersville, Marshfield, West Plains

Central State 8 - Eugene, Fayette, Harrisburg, Linn, New Bloomfield, Russellville, South Callaway, Tipton

Show Me Central Conference - Bunceton, Calvary Lutheran, Chamois, Jamestown, Prairie Home, St. Elizabeth, Tuscumbia, Vienna

Reactions: Arcola
Bearscountry - what’s the name of butler’s conference and who will be in it in 2024?

Mid-lakes
Skyline, Strafford, Fair Grove, Clever, Forsyth, Hollister, Reeds Spring, and Springfield Catholic

COC
Ozark Nixa Willard Republic Kickapoo Glendale Lebanon Waynesville Joplin Neosho Carthage Webb City and for all sports besides football Parkview and Central

Big 8 Conference
Mount Vernon, Aurora, Seneca, Lamar, Nevada, Cassville, East Newton ,Monett, McDonald County

Reactions: Arcola
Got a lot of Questions to ask?

1. Anymore more insight of Fulton lately, I know they were voted down to get into Tri-County
2. Was there a ever rumors of the Tri-County and NCMC teams forming a new Conference?
3. Where Will Smith-Cotton go if they leave the CMAC?
4. Who else is Four Rivers looking at? Washington? any others possibilities. Four Rivers Shaping into a Large and Small Division?
5. South Shelby and Bowling Green Swap Conferences?
6. I have to ask this what About Hannibal? GAC or Independent? I loss all hope on Hannibal on going to CMAC?

My ideal of Conference realignments This will never happen.

Any opinions?

CCC
Bowling Green
Clark County
Highland
Macon
Monroe City
Palmyra
South Shelby

Eastern Missouri
Clopton- No Football
Elsberry- No Football
Louisiana
Mark Twain
Missouri Miltary Academy
Montgomery County
North Callaway
Silex- No football
Van-Far
Wellsville-Middleton- No Football
Winfield
Wright City

Four Rivers
Small
Cuba
Hermann
New Haven
Owensville
Salem
St James
St Clair

Large
Pacific
Rolla
Sullivan
Union
Washington
Warrenton

GAC North
Fort Zumwalt East
Fort Zumwalt South
Hannibal
Holt
North Point
Orchard Farm
St Charles
St Charles West

GAC South
Francis Howell
Francis Howell Central
Francis Howell North
Fort Zumwalt North
Fort Zumwalt West
Liberty (Wentzville)
Timberland
Troy

NCMC/Tri-County/Smith-Cotton combined conference

North
Boonville
Fulton
Kirksville
Marshall
Mexico
Moberly
Smith-Cotton

South
Blair Oaks
California
Centralia
Eldon
Hallsville
Osage
Southern Boone

Last edited:
Bearscountry - I thought Adrian was joining your conference?!??!

Any opinions?

CCC
Bowling Green
Highland
Macon
Monroe City
Palmyra
South Shelby

Eastern Missouri
Clopton- No Football
Elsberry- No Football
Louisiana
Mark Twain
Missouri Miltary Academy
Montgomery County
North Callaway
Silex- No football
Van-Far
Winfield
Wright City

Four Rivers
Small
Cuba
Hermann
New Haven
Owensville
Salem
St James
St Clair

Large
Pacific
Rolla
Sullivan
Union
Washington
Warrenton

GAC North
Fort Zumwalt East
Fort Zumwalt South
Hannibal
Holt
North Point
Orchard Farm
St Charles
St Charles West

GAC South
Francis Howell
Francis Howell Central
Francis Howell North
Fort Zumwalt North
Fort Zumwalt West
Liberty (Wentzville)
Timberland
Troy

North
Boonville
Fulton
Kirksville
Marshall
Mexico
Moberly
Smith-Cotton

South
Blair Oaks
California
Centralia
Eldon
Hallsville
Osage
Southern Boone
your right, it will never happen

Tipton is in a new conference. They picked up a way better game than Adrian.
giphy.gif

Got a lot of Questions to ask?

1. Anymore more insight of Fulton lately, I know they were voted down to get into Tri-County
2. Was there a ever rumors of the Tri-County and NCMC teams forming a new Conference?
3. Where Will Smith-Cotton go if they leave the CMAC?
4. Who else is Four Rivers looking at? Washington? any others possibilities. Four Rivers Shaping into a Large and Small Division?
5. South Shelby and Bowling Green Swap Conferences?
6. I have to ask this what About Hannibal? GAC or Independent? I loss all hope on Hannibal on going to CMAC?
The CMAC schools don't want Hannibal to join that conference. One, they don't want to travel, even though it's not that far. Also, with Hannibal being Class 4, getting beat by Hannibal obviously hurts, but even beating them doesn't help either. Jeff City just dropped Hannibal from their schedule, and Battle did the same last year.
Basically the same reasons why the GAC doesn't want Hannibal either.

Adrian picked them up too.

Wonder why Versailles won't play Tipton.
Adrian vs Tipton would be great to keep on schedule, but I think with new conference for Tipton and Adrian wanting less Class 1 schools for district points, it just made sense for each team to find other opponents. Also, that is a haul for the visiting team for a game with no conference implications. Heck, by next year Adrian may be back in class 1 and they can meet in districts or playoffs. I had heard from some in Versailles that they are trying to get Tipton back on schedule for 2025.

Reactions: Veer2Eternity
The CMAC schools don't want Hannibal to join that conference. One, they don't want to travel, even though it's not that far. Also, with Hannibal being Class 4, getting beat by Hannibal obviously hurts, but even beating them doesn't help either. Jeff City just dropped Hannibal from their schedule, and Battle did the same last year.
Basically the same reasons why the GAC doesn't want Hannibal either.
Since you know a lil bit of Hannibal,

what should Hannibal do about being in a good conference. Hannibal days in the NCMC is probably coming to a end sooner to later. All the NCMC schools is sick of the Hannibal travel every year and out. The Only 2 Conference almost they’re size is geographically is CMAC and GAC. For being a fan of Hannibal I would like them to be in a tougher conference but it’s hard to find a good conference to be in!!!

Reactions: Bad Mo Mo
Since you know a lil bit of Hannibal,

what should Hannibal do about being in a good conference. Hannibal days in the NCMC is probably coming to a end sooner to later. All the NCMC schools is sick of the Hannibal travel every year and out. The Only 2 Conference almost they’re size is geographically is CMAC and GAC. For being a fan of Hannibal I would like them to be in a tougher conference but it’s hard to find a good conference to be in!!!
Football is really the only sport the other schools in the NCMC have a problem with. Hannibal wrestling is pretty dominant as well, but at least that's usually competitive. Maybe Hannibal goes to another conference or independent football only. That would most likely mean a lot of travel for Hannibal, but something should be done. Playing those conference schools doesn't benefit them much, if at all.

Reactions: Treadmill
Football is really the only sport the other schools in the NCMC have a problem with. Hannibal wrestling is pretty dominant as well, but at least that's usually competitive. Maybe Hannibal goes to another conference or independent football only. That would most likely mean a lot of travel for Hannibal, but something should be done. Playing those conference schools doesn't benefit them much, if at all.
I agree 100%. Hannibal football dominates the NCMC almost every year, they’re are some years where Hannibal has been down in football. They’re are some travel issues during weeks night games for other sports like Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, Tennis, and Volleyball. Hannibal best fit for football to be Independent or GAC. i don’t know why GAC would have a issue with Hannibal for Football. Hannibal enrollment is around 800 every year 9-11 Grades. These GAC schools would feel like Hannibal would be a Non-Conference game then a conference game.

I always been wanting a Clarence Cannon Conference Realignment to split into 2 Divisions. Other than football, Hannibal sucks at other sports. I mean Hannibal would fit good in the CCC. I see Basketball be a issue but Hannibal is 9-15 against CCC schools and Bowling Green in basketball the past 4 Years

East
Bowling Green- be a great addition to CCC
Clark County
Hannibal- all Sports except Football
Highland
Monroe City
Palmyra
South Shelby

West
Centralia
Fulton
Kirksville
Macon
Moberly
Mexico
Marshall

Last edited:
Hannibal is really good at wrestling and track too, but at least those are competitive. Boys and girls soccer are usually good too, but again pretty competitive in the conference for the most part. Playing those smaller, closer schools is nice for games during the week for travel purposes, but Hannibal won't benefit competitively from playing them. If they want to get better in other sports, they have to play at least same size and/or bigger schools. Unfortunately, not many of those schools very close.

Any opinions?

CCC
Bowling Green
Highland
Macon
Monroe City
Palmyra
South Shelby

Eastern Missouri
Clopton- No Football
Elsberry- No Football
Louisiana
Mark Twain
Missouri Miltary Academy
Montgomery County
North Callaway
Silex- No football
Van-Far
Winfield
Wright City

Four Rivers
Small
Cuba
Hermann
New Haven
Owensville
Salem
St James
St Clair

Large
Pacific
Rolla
Sullivan
Union
Washington
Warrenton

GAC North
Fort Zumwalt East
Fort Zumwalt South
Hannibal
Holt
North Point
Orchard Farm
St Charles
St Charles West

GAC South
Francis Howell
Francis Howell Central
Francis Howell North
Fort Zumwalt North
Fort Zumwalt West
Liberty (Wentzville)
Timberland
Troy

North
Boonville
Fulton
Kirksville
Marshall
Mexico
Moberly
Smith-Cotton

South
Blair Oaks
California
Centralia
Eldon
Hallsville
Osage
Southern Boone
Where’s Clark County?

Reactions: NEMOFball
Personally I’d like to see Bowling Green, Montgomery Co, Wright City and Hannibal go to the GAC.

GAC Red
Troy Buchanan
Francis Howell
Francis Howell Central
Ft. Zumwalt West
Francis Howell North
Timberland
Liberty (Wentzville)

GAC White
Ft. Zumwalt North
Washington
Ft. Zumwalt South
North Point
Ft. Zumwalt East
Holt
Hannibal
Warrenton

GAC Blue
St. Charles
Orchard Farm
St. Charles West
Wright City
Winfield
Bowling Green
Montgomery County

Personally I’d like to see Bowling Green, Montgomery Co, Wright City and Hannibal go to the GAC.

GAC Red
Troy Buchanan
Francis Howell
Francis Howell Central
Ft. Zumwalt West
Francis Howell North
Timberland
Liberty (Wentzville)

GAC White
Ft. Zumwalt North
Washington
Ft. Zumwalt South
North Point
Ft. Zumwalt East
Holt
Hannibal
Warrenton

GAC Blue
St. Charles
Orchard Farm
St. Charles West
Wright City
Winfield
Bowling Green
Montgomery County
Hopefully someday this could happen, i might tweak it a lil bit and add Elsberry for other sports!!!

Bring in Missouri Miltary, Salisbury and Westran to EMO to Replace Bowling Green, Montgomery City, and Wright City.

North Callaway to Tri-County
Scotland County CCC or Independent

EMO
Louisiana
MMA
Mark Twain
Salisbury
Van-Far
Westran

Non-football
Clopton
Silex