ADVERTISEMENT

More great news for KC

Toots_mcgee

Nov 10, 2020
The KC-Buffalo game drew an incredible audience. The biggest rating since last years Super Bowl.

Somehow the Chiefs right tackle who attracted more penalty flags this year than any other player in THE HISTORY OF THE NFL for one season and his teammates only WERE PENALIZED TWICE IN THE ENTIRE GAME.

What can we do to get Mahomes back in the SB?????????

The KC-Buffalo game drew an incredible audience. The biggest rating since last years Super Bowl.

Somehow the Chiefs right tackle who attracted more penalty flags this year than any other player in THE HISTORY OF THE NFL for one season and his teammates only WERE PENALIZED TWICE IN THE ENTIRE GAME.

Yannick Bisson Reaction GIF by Murdoch Mysteries

You’re trying too hard.

butt-butthurt.gif

You have to be the biggest whiner I have ever heard when it comes to the Chiefs. Do you have NFL+? Do you go back and watch the All 22 Version? Do you have specific clips of Taylor holding? If you can't answer yes to any of those questions then shut up already. The Chiefs were the better team and won the game. There was nothing controversial but you sound like the typical excuse maker.

Reactions: Rufus R. Jones
You have to be the biggest whiner I have ever heard when it comes to the Chiefs. Do you have NFL+? Do you go back and watch the All 22 Version? Do you have specific clips of Taylor holding? If you can't answer yes to any of those questions then shut up already. The Chiefs were the better team and won the game. There was nothing controversial but you sound like the typical excuse maker.
Awwww bless your heart. Does the bandwagon have a smooth ride?

Are you sure it makes a ton of sense to accuse someone of being a bandwagon Chiefs fan….in Missouri?
Dude, they are all over the east side of Missouri. People who were Rams fans in 99 are now head to toe flag waving chiefs “die hards”

Reactions: Vallegrad2
Awwww bless your heart. Does the bandwagon have a smooth ride?
LOL dude you really are an idiot. I'm 31, so I can't say I was around watching them in the 70s and 80s, but I've been a Chiefs fan all my life. And yes I still watched in the Tyler Thigpen, Brody Croyle, Damon Huard, Matt Cassel era. You still didn't answer my question in my post but instead make an assumption because you lack any evidence to the whining you did that started this thread.

LOL dude you really are an idiot. I'm 31, so I can't say I was around watching them in the 70s and 80s, but I've been a Chiefs fan all my life. And yes I still watched in the Tyler Thigpen, Brody Croyle, Damon Huard, Matt Cassel era. You still didn't answer my question in my post but instead make an assumption because you lack any evidence to the whining you did that started this thread.
Have you ever talked to Toots? Dude never backs up ANYTHING! But for better or for worse, I still consider him my friend

Have you ever talked to Toots? Dude never backs up ANYTHING! But for better or for worse, I still consider him my friend
Never backs up anything? Bahahahahaha
Penn State’s performance against Mississippi . Penn State QB’s performance in every big game. The Iowa offense. I’ve “backed up” almost as much as your toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: HomeyR
Never backs up anything? Bahahahahaha
Penn State’s performance against Mississippi . Penn State QB’s performance in every big game. The Iowa offense. I’ve “backed up” almost as much as your toilet.
Congratulations on writing SENTENCES!! NOTHING about ANY of this is data to BACK UP your claims! NICE TRY BOZO!!!

Reactions: shoot90draw
Congratulations on writing SENTENCES!! NOTHING about ANY of this is data to BACK UP your claims! NICE TRY BOZO!!!
Go to espn.com
Go to NCAA football
Go to Scores
Select the last 2-3 Penn State games
Select box score
Look at the stats.
Weep uncontrollably

• Haha
Reactions: HomeyR
Go to espn.com
Go to NCAA football
Go to Scores
Select the last 2-3 Penn State games
Select box score
Look at the stats.
Weep uncontrollably
Go to NFL.com
Go to NFL+
Login
Select Replays
Select Chiefs/Bills
Select All-22
Watch KC win the game and find no clips of Taylor holding any other egregious calls
Weep Uncontrollably
BOOM!! 65TPT comes in with the truth BOMB!! NICE TRY, Toots!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT