ADVERTISEMENT

No Super Bowl for KC this year

Toots_mcgee

Nov 10, 2020
Stick a fork in KC. No Super Bowl this year.
Your celebrity tight end is completely distracted.

Taylor Swift canceled her Friday night show in Argentina just hours after her boyfriend, Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce jetted into Buenos Aires for the international leg of her Eras Tour.

• Haha
Reactions: TadQueasy and 65TPT

Taylor Swift canceled her Friday night show in Argentina just hours after her boyfriend, Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce jetted into Buenos Aires for the international leg of her Eras Tour.
You're being a bit of a voyeur aren't you Ducky... ;)

Bumpity bump.
what-an.gif

Re-bumped as part of the JACKTARD review for 2023.

• Haha
Reactions: ChaoticFanatic

Sure glad I didn't say anything this dumb in 2023

I know who this is...OklahomaDriller... Second dumbest take on this board in the past 12 months.

For the OL, the saying is "they spin, you can't sin' referring to offensive holding. I know it's hard to believe, but Toots is wrong.

Reactions: Ap2493 and 65TPT
Bahahahahaha right
Every NFL OL that commented on that play said it was not a hold. You just cannot accept the fact that the Niners blew their chance to knock off the Chiefs so you could gloat. Every single game you just complain about the refs. I think you have officially taken over as the biggest crybaby and whiner on MoSports. Congrats on that major accomplishment!!

Reactions: HomeyR
Every NFL OL that commented on that play said it was not a hold. You just cannot accept the fact that the Niners blew their chance to knock off the Chiefs so you could gloat. Every single game you just complain about the refs. I think you have officially taken over as the biggest crybaby and whiner on MoSports. Congrats on that major accomplishment!!
Toots is also a Biden voter, which tells you everything you need to know about his lack of intellectual capacity.

• Haha
Reactions: l_Pete_l and 65TPT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT