ADVERTISEMENT

Mo State Baby

Mo State played Mizzou just a few years ago, Mizzou is at least making an effort nowadays to keep those money game dollars in state.

It has been an awesome season for the Bears, this might be the closest thing we've had to an NFL QB since I've been watching Bears football, just a shame we won't be able to participate in the post season this year.

Reactions: mosofan
Mo State played Mizzou just a few years ago, Mizzou is at least making an effort nowadays to keep those money game dollars in state.

It has been an awesome season for the Bears, this might be the closest thing we've had to an NFL QB since I've been watching Bears football, just a shame we won't be able to participate in the post season this year.
I remember that . Think Mizzou hung 70 on them. Wilks was D coord for mizzou. OOF.

Reactions: _slo_mo_
I'm kind of hoping they pull a Joplin and clean house on their way out of the conference. Everyone was mocking Joplins move to the COC, saying they weren't even good in the OC how would they win in the COC.

I'm kind of hoping they pull a Joplin and clean house on their way out of the conference. Everyone was mocking Joplins move to the COC, saying they weren't even good in the OC how would they win in the COC.

Joplin broke Webb with those four wins in a row over them. The magic was gone.

Joplin broke Webb with those four wins in a row over them. The magic was gone.
giphy.gif

The Bears are playing good football right now. Their QB has been fun to watch and Nick Petrino has proven to be a quality OC. I’ll be curious how long he’s at Mo State before a bigger school hires him away?

Reactions: sw5890
The Bears are playing good football right now. Their QB has been fun to watch and Nick Petrino has proven to be a quality OC. I’ll be curious how long he’s at Mo State before a bigger school hires him away?
Who knows. With the head coach being his brother in law, hopefully they keep the family together for at least the first year or two in the CUSA

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT