ADVERTISEMENT

Midseason overview after 6 Weeks!!!

HBL Pirates fan_1990

Oct 18, 2017
Class 1 (or how we call it class.5)
The top 3 teams so far is Adrian, Marionville, & St Vincent. It’s hard to tell who will come out of D2 or D4 but they will handle one of these teams in the Show Me Bowl Championship game.

Class 2. They’re is about 5 to 6 good teams this year and one of them is not Lamar!!!!. Lamar is 3-3 and will possibly lose one or 2 more games. is this the year where Bowling Green finally makes it to the championship game? We will see a preview in 2 weeks when Bowling Green host Valle Catholic and I will be attending this game.
I am calling a northeast Missouri Showdown in the Show Me Bowl Championship game in Class 2 Bowling Green vs South Shelby

Class 3 only thing I can say is Blair Oaks vs Seneca in the Show Me Bowl Championship game at 11:00 AM on Dec 7th

Class 4 Kearney and Lutheran North definitely the top 2 teams in C4 in the weakest class this year. I say at least 5 Teams on the east side of the bracket will face either Kearney or Lutheran North Show Me Bowl Weekend. Five teams I say would be Festus, Warrenton, Hillsboro, Kirksville or Hannibal.

Class 5. The Class were Webb City will not win another game on this season. Will Camdenton give Helias a game if meet in district championship? Ritter is definitely the team to beat or will someone like Republic make a run like last year? Carthage or Platte County best team on other side bracket?

Class 6. Any of the top 10 could win Class 6 Championship this year.

Anything i missed, or have your own opinions?

I wouldn’t count Fair Grove out in Class 2.

They brought back all their skill guys from a semifinal team last year and lost a lot on the line, but they seem to have reloaded OL with another group of big strong dudes.

If they stay healthy, they’ll be right there.

Class 4 is not week at the top I would put Kearney and LN vs any of the teams in class 5 and Kearney has already beaten two class 6 schools and one pretty good class 5.

I wouldn’t count Fair Grove out in Class 2.

They brought back all their skill guys from a semifinal team last year and lost a lot on the line, but they seem to have reloaded OL with another group of big strong dudes.

If they stay healthy, they’ll be right there.
I have them as the favorite at this point.

Reactions: ChaoticFanatic
The top 3 teams so far is Adrian, Marionville, & St Vincent. It’s hard to tell who will come out of D2 or D4 but they will handle one of these teams in the Show Me Bowl Championship game.

Class 2. They’re is about 5 to 6 good teams this year and one of them is not Lamar!!!!. Lamar is 3-3 and will possibly lose one or 2 more games. is this the year where Bowling Green finally makes it to the championship game? We will see a preview in 2 weeks when Bowling Green host Valle Catholic and I will be attending this game.
I am calling a northeast Missouri Showdown in the Show Me Bowl Championship game in Class 2 Bowling Green vs South Shelby

Class 3 only thing I can say is Blair Oaks vs Seneca in the Show Me Bowl Championship game at 11:00 AM on Dec 7th

Class 4 Kearney and Lutheran North definitely the top 2 teams in C4 in the weakest class this year. I say at least 5 Teams on the east side of the bracket will face either Kearney or Lutheran North Show Me Bowl Weekend. Five teams I say would be Festus, Warrenton, Hillsboro, Kirksville or Hannibal.

Class 5. The Class were Webb City will not win another game on this season. Will Camdenton give Helias a game if meet in district championship? Ritter is definitely the team to beat or will someone like Republic make a run like last year? Carthage or Platte County best team on other side bracket?

Carthage is not even in same league as PC. Carthage may not even get out of their own district. PC and CR are 2 trains on the same track barreling towards each other IMO

I think Lamar will be just fine come playoff time! The Big 8 is brutal this year! They’ve lost competitive games to good teams without their best player!

Reactions: NEMOFball
C6 Ill stick with my preseason pick of Nixa but their schedule isn't anything close to the Suburban Gold. I hope that doesn't come back to bite them. Watched LSN vs. BSS last night. They are the best two out of KC. The LSN QB and PC QB running ability at their size really causes problems for defensive schemes.
PC vs. Kearney at this point of the season would've been epic. PC and K are the best public schools in their classes by a lot.

Reactions: cardsfan200306
Class 4 is weak
Sarcastic Bill Burr GIF by Desus & Mero

LS North keeps passing one exam after another. On that note, though, watch the big rivalry game at Lee's Summit Week 9.

I keep warning everyone to please avoid "score comparisons". Look how that has worked out for Park Hill for instance....................

Other than CR I would say Kearney or LN would stomp a mudhole in most of class 5, PC vs Kearney would be a good game to see not sure who would win that game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT