ADVERTISEMENT

Lance Lynn is back

200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: cardsfan200306
It shows what this offseason plan is going to be. A huge need for pitching help. Instead of really going after good players and spending the money needed, they are going to take flyers on older guys or reclamation projects and HOPE they have a career year all at the same time.

Terrible plan. Look for another bad year.

Reactions: mosofan
I’m a huge Lance Lynn fan. But he will be 37 in 2024 and gave up 40 bombs this year.
😨😨😨😰😨

I’m a huge Lance Lynn fan. But he will be 37 in 2024 and gave up 40 bombs this year.
😨😨😨😰😨 I haven't kept up with him but my grandson looked it up and said his ERA was over 6, we sure need that. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
😨😨😨😰😨
He was a really good pitcher for a few years. He was a bulldog type that you knew was always going to give you a good effort.

But time and mother nature is undefeated. He just does not have it anymore.

I will say this about last year, he was 6-9 with the Sox with a 6+ Era
Then he was traded to LA where he went 7-2 with a 4.36 Era. Looking at K/BB with both clubs it looks like someone told him he is getting up in age and get to pitching to contact low in the zone. Hopefully he has a decent year but if we are paying 10 mil for a 4 slot starter this market will be nuts

The cardinals just added 36 year old Kyle Gibson to the rotation. Mikolas, Gibson and Lynn. Is George Allen putting the over-the-hill gang back together?

I’m pretty sure when Mo said he was going to sign three new pitchers this off season, this is not what most fans envisioned. Bahahahahaha

I’m pretty sure when Mo said he was going to sign three new pitchers this off season, this is not what most fans envisioned. Bahahahahaha
I think its exactly what everyone expected. He still has one chance to shock us and go big. But who really expects that to happen....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT