ADVERTISEMENT

All in for Alt.

revno

Jun 21, 2001
Chiefs should trade up and draft the Notre Dame left tackle. They need to keep 15 upright. They're gonna need to draft or pick up interior OL as well. All of KC's 3 interior linemen are getting ready to get paid next year. The Chiefs can't afford all 3?? The way I understand cap rules, losing Sneed gave us almost 20 mil against the cap, KC already had room before shedding #38's hit. Now, with plenty of room maybe they can lock up one of the three this season. Protect Mahomes.

Oops, sorry I didn't mention Trump or Biden. They're both old.

Chiefs should trade up and draft the Notre Dame left tackle. They need to keep 15 upright. They're gonna need to draft or pick up interior OL as well. All of KC's 3 interior linemen are getting ready to get paid next year. The Chiefs can't afford all 3?? The way I understand cap rules, losing Sneed gave us almost 20 mil against the cap, KC already had room before shedding #38's hit. Now, with plenty of room maybe they can lock up one of the three this season. Protect Mahomes.

His dad was a great Chiefs OL to boot.................

Reactions: HomeyR
GO STEELERS!!
star trek GIF

I would love it, but I doubt they give up the draft capital for him. It would probably take next years 1, pick 32 and a 3rd this year. Something similar to the Mahomes trade. I think they resign Creed and let Trey Smith walk next year. Thuney still has 1 year left on his contract, although it is a big cap hit. I would love to see Cooper Beebe in the 3rd round. But all in all agree, if you keep 15 upright you have a chance to win any game. I told some buddies a couple years ago, if I was KC I would draft an OL within the first 3 rounds every single year as long as I have Mahomes.

Don’t worry. You will see him twice a year wearing the most beautiful unis in football. The Chargers powder blues.

Most of the mocks that I have seen have up to a half dozen OT'S going in the 1st round of the draft. It appears that it doesn't have to be Alt...

Reactions: thetophat2021
Don’t worry. You will see him twice a year wearing the most beautiful unis in football. The Chargers powder blues.
I have seen some mocks with him there, but not sure they would move him to RT, unless they moved Slater. Unfortunately, I think with the anticipated run on QBs, they're going to land a heck of a player if it's MHJ, Neighbors or Alt.

I would love it, but I doubt they give up the draft capital for him. It would probably take next years 1, pick 32 and a 3rd this year. Something similar to the Mahomes trade. I think they resign Creed and let Trey Smith walk next year. Thuney still has 1 year left on his contract, although it is a big cap hit. I would love to see Cooper Beebe in the 3rd round. But all in all agree, if you keep 15 upright you have a chance to win any game. I told some buddies a couple years ago, if I was KC I would draft an OL within the first 3 rounds every single year as long as I have Mahomes.
I doubt Cooper is available come round 3 but yes they need to start looking to replace particularly veteran Thuney, who didn't seem quite right even before he injured his pec muscle in Buffalo, immediately.

I have seen some mocks with him there, but not sure they would move him to RT, unless they moved Slater. Unfortunately, I think with the anticipated run on QBs, they're going to land a heck of a player if it's MHJ, Neighbors or Alt.
They need a helluva lot more than one or two players..!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT