ADVERTISEMENT

KRES ENDZONE SHOW

Cardinalalumni

Nov 11, 2022
KRES in Moberly is closing shop? Who would listen to that show or even call in and who were the best coaches to call in and listen to?

Last edited:
Sounds like no more local programming.

Alpha Media has made significant cuts in at least two of its Missouri markets.

All but one on-air host has departed their Farmington/Festus cluster of Country “J98” KTJJ and talkers 800 KREI and 1400 KJFF.

Among the exits there are KTJJ morning host Mark Toti and KREI morning host Louie Seiberlich. Toti had been with the stations since 1983 and previously spent time as News Director, Sports Director and had a 15 year run as Program Director. Seiberlich spent 46 years at KREI.

The Moberly cluster of Christian AC “Glory 97.3” KTCM, Classic Hits “99.9 The Captain” KIRK, Country 104.7 KRES, and News/Talk 1230 KWIX/92.5 KWIX-FM was also hit hard with unconfirmed reports stating that the entire content team was let go.

Among them, Brad Boyer most recently served as cluster Content Director during a 38 year run at the cluster writing, “I went from a college student to a grandpa in one work place! Thank you KWIX-KRES-KIRK-KTCM listeners for making this the greatest job. Not enough characters to list everything. Jeremiah tells me God knows His plan for my life. I am blessed! Signing off from 300 W Reed.” Other exits included news and sports reporters JB Connelly, Steven Finley, Austin Ward, and Colin Schowe.

Last edited:

Sounds like no more local programming.

Alpha Media has made significant cuts in at least two of its Missouri markets.

All but one on-air host has departed their Farmington/Festus cluster of Country “J98” KTJJ and talkers 800 KREI and 1400 KJFF.

Among the exits there are KTJJ morning host Mark Toti and KREI morning host Louie Seiberlich. Toti had been with the stations since 1983 and previously spent time as News Director, Sports Director and had a 15 year run as Program Director. Seiberlich spent 46 years at KREI.

The Moberly cluster of Christian AC “Glory 97.3” KTCM, Classic Hits “99.9 The Captain” KIRK, Country 104.7 KRES, and News/Talk 1230 KWIX/92.5 KWIX-FM was also hit hard with unconfirmed reports stating that the entire content team was let go.

Among them, Brad Boyer most recently served as cluster Content Director during a 38 year run at the cluster writing, “I went from a college student to a grandpa in one work place! Thank you KWIX-KRES-KIRK-KTCM listeners for making this the greatest job. Not enough characters to list everything. Jeremiah tells me God knows His plan for my life. I am blessed! Signing off from 300 W Reed.” Other exits included news and sports reporters JB Connelly, Steven Finley, Austin Ward, and Colin Schowe.
donald-trump-fake-news.gif

My five year grandson is mature enough not to act like an idiot at the funeral parlor.

When did it happen in Lebanon? Kevin was still doing games as of a few weeks ago...

When did it happen in Lebanon? Kevin was still doing games as of a few weeks ago...
Just happened in the last couple of days. The community and sports world in the area is pretty mad about it. The racetrack in Lebanon is now longer advertising on KJEL I believe.

Just happened in the last couple of days. The community and sports world in the area is pretty mad about it. The racetrack in Lebanon is now longer advertising on KJEL I believe.
horrible.... and its getting worse... part of it is the live streams.. even if they have really bad or NO announcers.

If you are mentally a 12 year old, I guess that is correct.
Maybe so, but my 12 year old brain seems to comprehend how the internet generally operates within forums such as this one more accurately than your "get off my lawn" old man brain.

Reactions: Arcola
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT