ADVERTISEMENT

Kearney 38, Smithville 14 FINAL

Jezuz Christ. You never watched the Sopranos did you? I’ve been here since 2012-13. Interesting fact. I once drove from Springfield, Mo to Seneca to see Shannon Crouch play a playoff game against Springfield Catholic. I bet you don’t even know who Shannon Crouch is. I saw Mark Capra QB at St Pius. I’m sure you have no idea who he is.
IS that Tim's son?

Jezuz Christ. You never watched the Sopranos did you? I’ve been here since 2012-13. Interesting fact. I once drove from Springfield, Mo to Seneca to see Shannon Crouch play a playoff game against Springfield Catholic. I bet you don’t even know who Shannon Crouch is. I saw Mark Capra QB at St Pius. I’m sure you have no idea who he is.
So you just love watching HS kids play football. Nothing wrong with that at all. It just seems like you have a lot of time on your hands, this is your hobby.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Are you aware of the implications here? If a school district has SHADOW boosters, you have a MAJOR problem!! It would be time to CLEAN house. President on down the smallest of donors!!
There is only one BoosterBosko! But you'd be surprised of the rumors heard around the Northland and KC area each year of "move-ins."

• Wow
Reactions: BoosterBosko
There is only one BoosterBosko! But you'd be surprised of the rumors heard around the Northland and KC area each year of "move-ins."
Not being from here originally, KC is a recruiting champion. Only championship every denied by the owner I'd assume

bots GIF

Well, now, you know. Sometimes kids move from another district or state for a better, let's say, education. Nothing wrong that!

Just because a family ends up in Ampipe's district and has three boys that are future D1 prospects, and their dad has a new car, and a MUCH younger girl "Friend" does not mean Bosko, or the Ampipe Booster Club had a damned thing to do with it, right Bosko?

Just because a family ends up in Ampipe's district and has three boys that are future D1 prospects, and their dad has a new car, and a MUCH younger girl "Friend" does not mean Bosko, or the Ampipe Booster Club had a damned thing to do with it, right Bosko?
Here, here! I am NOT one to judge a person's choice in transportation or lover. As long as its two consenting adults! Im just glad that the COMMUNITY of Ampipe could help make this families life better. Were all about the COMMUNITY here in Ampipe!

If I would have known this was a price thing I would have got involved like I have been accused of anytime a player moves in. I must have been out of the loop on this one because those boys visited many schools in the northland and chose where they wanted to go. Glad Jones wasn't still at LN or I promise you they would have been there. That boy can really sell the oil let me tell you. Not like they didn't come from a great situation in Des Moine @ Dowling Catholic.

Am I wrong or is Kearney playing at Smithville and not at home for the second season in a row for the regular season matchup? That’s what it’s showing on both maxpreps and MSHSAA

Reactions: thetophat2021
So you just love watching HS kids play football. Nothing wrong with that at all. It just seems like you have a lot of time on your hands, this is your hobby.

I do have a lot of time on my hands, and my mom and dad met at a HS football game back in the 1940s. I'm been going to games since I was 3 years old. I always pull for the Northland teams no matter who it is. But I like to raz folks, of course. Long live Al Davis. The Greatest Days of the Raiders are YET TO COME. Just win, baby.

I do have a lot of time on my hands, and my mom and dad met at a HS football game back in the 1940s. I'm been going to games since I was 3 years old. I always pull for the Northland teams no matter who it is. But I like to raz folks, of course. Long live Al Davis. The Greatest Days of the Raiders are YET TO COME. Just win, baby.
Las Vegas Party GIF by BuzzFeed

Chiefs gonna have to live without me this year, though...............

Been posting calpreps projections for all the matchups we've been talking about.

Kearney over Smithville 27-17

I could see this happening or I could see it being even closer. Should be a heck of a game either way!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT