ADVERTISEMENT

Kearney 29 Grain Valley 6 FINAL

1ST play K QB hits big pass for TD
GV 1st drive fumbles deep in their own zone and K punches it in.
Pretty dull after that with K FG
Until K comes up big on the goaline 4th down big hit to keep GV out just inches from endzone.

GV found the EZ once but the far side receiver forgot to check with side judge and illegal formation. (Sucks when they have no bearing on the play but rules are rules).

1ST play K QB hits big pass for TD
GV 1st drive fumbles deep in their own zone and K punches it in.
Pretty dull after that with K FG
Until K comes up big on the goaline 4th down big hit to keep GV out just inches from endzone.

GV found the EZ once but the far side receiver forgot to check with side judge and illegal formation. (Sucks when they have no bearing on the play but rules are rules).
Kearney went away from running game up gut. Soph QB awesome player what a future but shorter passing game not there. Let’s see what second half brings.

Reactions: cardsfan200306
#8 Freshman TE for Grain Valley is special so is the other back #41 a Sophmore. The senior back the move in kiddo is great but I bet he is sore in the morning.

QB for K is growing into a hell of a player. Would love to see him and marriott square off next year.
Theo still Theo and nasty.
DEs were fast off the ball.

K is dressed up for another long Playoff run, I will be bandwagoning now til end of season.

Reactions: TheDaddy
QB for K is growing into a hell of a player. Would love to see him and marriott square off next year.

K is dressed up for another long Playoff run, I will be bandwagoning now til end of season.
All roads point to LUTHERAN NORTH. Been saying it since they hung with one of the top HSFB teams in America down in Phenix City.

Next year yes could be a good QB matchup not this one, though. Marriott is on another level. Sorry folks but I left this one with a bit of a different feeling been around this sport a loooooong time was actually not impressed overall with the level of play but time will tell.

Last edited:
Next year yes could be a good QB matchup not this one, though. Marriott is on another level. Sorry folks but I left this one with a bit of a different feeling been around this sport a loooooong time was actually not impressed overall with the level of play but time will tell.
Not sure on stats but I'm sure that was the most rushing yards put up on K's D. Them boys was in a fight and they didn't blink, that game will prove very useful for K down the road. I still got faith in them

Reactions: thetophat2021
Not sure on stats but I'm sure that was the most rushing yards put up on K's D. Them boys was in a fight and they didn't blink, that game will prove very useful for K down the road. I still got faith in them
The two 4th down stops were HUGE. Ya know one of the huge contributors to why I didn't leave this game with a glowing gut feeling about either team had to do with something I never expected: After K went up 13 GV pretty much controlled the tempo and one thing about bomb plays and KO returns for TD the D has to come right back out. First time all year the D line looked a smidge gassed in 2nd half.

A lot of it is David Allie. I don't care what anyone says that man can flat out get it done no matter the talent. Daddy pointed out you all have some real good players especially #6 he's amazing in the open field just saw some vulnerabilities perhaps you all will fix and indeed win C5 D7 and rematch Platte County. Pius got a huge over the hump win tonight, too, by the way.

The two 4th down stops were HUGE. Ya know one of the huge contributors to why I didn't leave this game with a glowing gut feeling about either team had to do with something I never expected: After K went up 13 GV pretty much controlled the tempo and one thing about bomb plays and KO returns for TD the D has to come right back out. First time all year the D line looked a smidge gassed in 2nd half.

A lot of it is David Allie. I don't care what anyone says that man can flat out get it done no matter the talent. Daddy pointed out you all have some real good players especially #6 he's amazing in the open field just saw some vulnerabilities perhaps you all will fix and indeed win C5 D7 and rematch Platte County. Pius got a huge over the hump win tonight, too, by the way.
Allie is a great coach, seems to be a few of those in the KC area lol. Don't expect us to fox the pass D I've been pissed about it since I've moved here. PC is most likely on a collision course with CR but pius will have a say so.

Allie is a great coach, seems to be a few of those in the KC area lol. Don't expect us to fox the pass D I've been pissed about it since I've moved here. PC is most likely on a collision course with CR but pius will have a say so.
I don't know how Pius will be able to prep for what PC puts out there. IF they collide, especially given what PC did to SVille tonight, I am gonna head to Platte City Week 12.................

Only thing I saw with pass D was defending the bombs. K had pretty much no intermediate passing game. Again nothing I say means anywhere near these teams are "not good" I just didn't think they played all that well tonight overall. Another little K issue to fix are these blocked kicks. Tonight were multiples but have happened other games, too.

Only thing I saw with pass D was defending the bombs. K had pretty much no intermediate passing game. Again nothing I say means anywhere near these teams are "not good" I just didn't think they played all that well tonight overall. Another little K issue to fix are these blocked kicks. Tonight were multiples but have happened other games, too.
Highway 92 vs. STL privates mark it down tonight.

💯 it is the deep pass. Agreed both good teams, obviously GV is down, K is very good as well and maybe they didn't play as good or they ran into something different than they had seen but can adjust. I prefer to ride the KC bandwagon lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT