ADVERTISEMENT

Kearney 21, Fort Osage 0 Final

Always in

He broke the wrist.... Yikes... That may be a bit of a recovery, especially if it's on his throwing hand
Cosmic karma? A player from one team trying to roll up on players and tear their ACLs, and that happens.
Saw that Fort has moved their Fargo All American wrestler Ward over to linebacker with three seniors.

Kearney's Fargo National Champ wrestler, the QB, got hurt late in the game. Any prognosis?

Cosmic karma? A player from one team trying to roll up on players and tear their ACLs, and that happens.

Kearney's Fargo National Champ wrestler, the QB, got hurt late in the game. Any prognosis?
Rolling up on players? Are you talking about the kid that was ejected?
On that play there was a medical emergency in the Fort stands so everyone where I was sitting was preoccupied. We didn't even know what had happened.

Reactions: thetophat2021
On that play there was a medical emergency in the Fort stands so everyone where I was sitting was preoccupied. We didn't even know what had happened.
Lots of violence up there on Friday.

We saw the emergency equipment and wondered about that. Thanks for clarifying!

Wondering about an injury? They had two picks on Defense and gave up 85 yards in the air. But I do think they had a DB injured.
Wondering also about how they will fare when (eventually) they run into a good passing offense. Never mind stats I saw opportunity for opposing offenses there...............

Wondering also about how they will fare when (eventually) they run into a good passing offense. Never mind stats I saw opportunity for opposing offenses there...............
They don't play Platte County or St. Pius (the two best I've seen so far in the air. And of course, Liberty North.)

If they play a passing team, I'm sure they can stunt and smoke x blitz with the LBs and neutralize that pretty good with that D line push they have. Those Thing1 and Thing2 ends.

Last edited:
They don't play Platte County or St. Pius (the two best I've seen so far in the air. And of course, Liberty North.)

If they play a passing team, I'm sure they can stunt and smoke x blitz with the LBs and neutralize that pretty good with that D line push they have. Those Thing1 and Thing2 ends.
We've been blessed (spoiled) in KMO to have exceptional LBs (Christopher and Garrett in particular) but I've never seen a faster, more athletic GROUP than this one.

Those two D ends are going to wreak havoc this season.
Front two levels of D indeed. Looking at the remaining slate I actually have some interest in Park Hill now. They could come to Kearney 3-0 and put up some nice numbers in a 3 OT thriller over what I still think will be a good Rock Bridge. If the starting D pitches Week 3-4-6 shutouts holy cow this could be historic but I do NOT want to peek too far ahead.

Front two levels of D indeed. Looking at the remaining slate I actually have some interest in Park Hill now. They could come to Kearney 3-0 and put up some nice numbers in a 3 OT thriller over what I still think will be a good Rock Bridge. If the starting D pitches Week 3-4-6 shutouts holy cow this could be historic but I do NOT want to peek too far ahead.

I'm hoping Fort doesn't play a defense better than Kearney the rest of the year. I was expecting a little more offensively from Kearney but I'm hoping that was just a result of the Fort defense playing so well.....and with a defense like that they won't have to score a lot of points.

I'm hoping Fort doesn't play a defense better than Kearney the rest of the year. I was expecting a little more offensively from Kearney but I'm hoping that was just a result of the Fort defense playing so well.....and with a defense like that they won't have to score a lot of points.
Yeah, I am thinking that D had something to do with it. Although K did get 5 ypc

Lefty Soph QB had a tough night. Never know off 1 game but we've all been watching this sport for lots of years I tend to believe both Ds were beyond legit. This week won't tell much but BOY will Week 3 for both teams!

Did the O-Lineman Brashear get kicked out because of multiple unsportsmanlike penalties??? Big difference between him and next man up.
We've been blessed (spoiled) in KMO to have exceptional LBs (Christopher and Garrett in particular) but I've never seen a faster, more athletic GROUP than this one.

I believed coming into the season that the starting D on this squad would give up an average of less than 7 points a game. Nothing I saw Friday changed that. However, some opponents down the road look like they are good at putting up points.

Reactions: thetophat2021
I believed coming into the season that the starting D on this squad would give up an average of less than 7 points a game. Nothing I saw Friday changed that. However, some opponents down the road look like they are good at putting up points.
I think the key team is Park Hill. I put very little stock in how much SVille scores against Ray South and Truman prior to hosting KMO.

Reactions: cardsfan200306
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT