ADVERTISEMENT

KC metro main websites have previews up today

thetophat2021

Jun 14, 2021
Kearney, MO
810varsity features Rockhurst while prepskc features the expanded Suburban Gold. My initial opinion is these read pretty much where I thought these squads would rate coming into 2024. Both Blue Springs schools bring quite a bit back but the two monsters LS North and defending C6 champ Liberty North are gonna be near impossible to knock off the top overall but don't be shocked so see a few "eye openers" in a deeper KC C6 than recent years.

Were something to keep me closer to home than Fort O Week 1 would definitely head down A highway to Liberty North's opener against Blue Springs South. Week 2 one hundred percent fighting the massive crowd and traffic to see the annual battle of Liberty.

810varsity features Rockhurst while prepskc features the expanded Suburban Gold. My initial opinion is these read pretty much where I thought these squads would rate coming into 2024. Both Blue Springs schools bring quite a bit back but the two monsters LS North and defending C6 champ Liberty North are gonna be near impossible to knock off the top overall but don't be shocked so see a few "eye openers" in a deeper KC C6 than recent years.

Were something to keep me closer to home than Fort O Week 1 would definitely head down A highway to Liberty North's opener against Blue Springs South. Week 2 one hundred percent fighting the massive crowd and traffic to see the annual battle of Liberty.
Having by far, the best QB coming back, certainly can't hurt Liberty North.

Reactions: thetophat2021
Having by far, the best QB coming back, certainly can't hurt Liberty North.
Absolute superstar agree! I keep going back to that Liberty (they are as you know in a different conference not yet previewed) Week 2 game think that will be a barn burner. I do wonder if I am alone being a bit concerned, outside that game, about the Jays schedule possibly hurting them come playoff time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT