ADVERTISEMENT

KC Chief's Clark Hunt gets an F from NFLPA

Boy sounds like if it wasn't for Andy nobody would want to play for the Chief's.

This whole thing is kind of odd. I think it is well known that Clark is cheap, but the training staff being rated so low caught me off guard. I feel I have only heard Chiefs players praise the training staff. I also think it's funny the Dolphins Owner was rated the #1 owner, but just a few years ago was accused by Brian Flores of offering money to lose games.

triggered-liberal-snowflake.gif

The chief's practice facility is about 20 years old and does need updates. But are they rating this on preseason because we all heard stories of how the players hate staying in dorm rooms at St. Joesph?

The players were promised a remodeled facility and they only replaced the stools with chairs in front of their lockers. Or something like that. Very limited on training staff so they don't feel they get enough 1:1 treatment.

The score isn't as much on the owner as a person or the training staff as people. It's more on the facility and promises not kept.

They'd have an extra month or so to get the work done if they weren't so busy winning Superbowls.

• Haha
Reactions: thetophat2021
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT