ADVERTISEMENT

KC Fans Toxic - per former HOF Chiefs' Player Mitchell Schwartz

JoeENorthlando

Aug 10, 2023

I know as a Steeler's Fan, I'm sure Bosko concurs. Drunken WT fanbase. Arrowhead crowd has all the sophistication of a little Dixie pigsty.

Reactions: BoosterBosko

I know as a Steeler's Fan, I'm sure Bosko concurs. Drunken WT fanbase. Arrowhead crowd has all the sophistication of a little Dixie pigsty.
"Logging off," Schwartz said. "This fanbase is officially toxic on here and it sucks to deal with. We had how many penalties, drops, turnovers, missed assignments? This is not a good offense right now and we have no one to blame but ourselves for all the mistakes we make, every single week."

Couldn't have said it better myself. The Chiefs are a DUMPSTER FIRE!!!

Reactions: shoot90draw
"Logging off," Schwartz said. "This fanbase is officially toxic on here and it sucks to deal with. We had how many penalties, drops, turnovers, missed assignments? This is not a good offense right now and we have no one to blame but ourselves for all the mistakes we make, every single week."

That dumpster fire is so hot, it done heated up the Denver Donkeys, the 2023 Western Division Champs.

Hey don’t make it personal. The greatness of the Raiders lies in its future. Expect to win.
Allegiant Stadium set a Guiness World Record for most people napping for 3 hours yesterday......................only the SNOWPLOW GAME in Foxborough MA 1982 had the same final score since the AFL-NFL merger (3-0).

Allegiant Stadium set a Guiness World Record for most people napping for 3 hours yesterday......................only the SNOWPLOW GAME in Foxborough MA 1982 had the same final score since the AFL-NFL merger (3-0).

The flame of Al Davis will burn bright again. It will become a hot fire that will consume the division and the NFL. The Ghost to the Post, the Sea of Hands and the Holy Roller will be little compared to what is coming.

Mike Tomlin Win GIF by Pittsburgh Steelers

Meanwhile in Pittsburgh this guy is about to get fired...............

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT