ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff City 63, Vianney 59 FINAL

thetophat2021

Jun 14, 2021
Kearney, MO
Will be able only to follow this one until about 3 PM then have to exit work trying hard to get errands done then tune in to the Winnetonka-DeSmet game on time.

Jeff City Jays make semis both FB and BB.............

Vianney comes into this one battle tested and then some and red hot. Like them by a baker's dozen.

That quick JC TO after Vianney came flying out of the gate was a difference maker as this monster crowd. Virtually a Jays home game.

These Vianney runs are something to behold and are evidence how they took down the most challenging road to CoMo in this class!

Vianney has to be the quickest, most efficient passing team I've seen this year but they did hit a cold spell about half of the 2nd. Jeff City also hit a flat spell but is well within range and boy is there a hometown feel to this just 30 miles NNW of town! Should be a great second half................I will likely be able to watch the 3rd then have to exit.

WOW Vianney went ICE COLD that quarter and JC ends it on a 9-0 run to lead by 1! Very sorry have to hit the road very much encourage anyone reading this to tune in to MSHSAA.TV ya won't regret it!

You DO NOT help from strong side corner and give up a wide open 3 late in the game. Bad mistake on the defense. Hats off to JC and to the district to allow so many kids to bus up to the game. Will be interesting to see if they have same following since kids will not get out of school today. I saw even elementary schools sent busses up with kids to support the Jays. Jay Pride is coming back alive

Reactions: thetophat2021
You DO NOT help from strong side corner and give up a wide open 3 late in the game. Bad mistake on the defense. Hats off to JC and to the district to allow so many kids to bus up to the game. Will be interesting to see if they have same following since kids will not get out of school today. I saw even elementary schools sent busses up with kids to support the Jays. Jay Pride is coming back alive
Especially with 7-3 under the rim

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT