ADVERTISEMENT

James suspended for Chiefs game

Toots_mcgee

Nov 10, 2020
They don’t even try to hide it any more. Chargers best defensive player suddenly suspended for hitting too hard so he won’t bang on our Chiefs. Coincidence….

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
Cincinnati was just reminded that only one team gets the 4th qtr PI call and it ain’t them. But, but, but they always call that Toots, don’t be ridiculous.

I told you they miss calls like this in almost every game. So you're just proving my point. They should have called them for pi just like they should have against the chiefs. It happens to, and for, everyone.

They don’t even try to hide it any more. Chargers best defensive player suddenly suspended for hitting too hard so he won’t bang on our Chiefs. Coincidence….

7542574a8b2fd349c71de53cc6ee538d_w200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: revno
Chiefs were winning that game PI or not. Chiefs just don't lose. Too bad for the rest of the league we have a defense now. Mahomes + Bolton are just too formidable.

Cincinnati was just reminded that only one team gets the 4th qtr PI call and it ain’t them. But, but, but they always call that Toots, don’t be ridiculous.
It's the Commanders getting all the calls. Maybe it's the refs and NFL trying to make sure the Bengals don't make the playoffs.

I love all you bandwagon fans. Especially the young ones who were born on third base and think they hit a triple.

I love all you bandwagon fans. Especially the young ones who were born on third base and think they hit a triple.
I seriously doubt anyone on here is young enough to only be a bandwagon chiefs fan. I would imagine just from context that I am one of the youngest and for my entire childhood the chiefs were horrible. Are there a lot of bandwagon fans? Yes. Here on Mosports? probably not...

Reactions: TadQueasy
I seriously doubt anyone on here is young enough to only be a bandwagon chiefs fan. I would imagine just from context that I am one of the youngest and for my entire childhood the chiefs were horrible. Are there a lot of bandwagon fans? Yes. Here on Mosports? probably not...
Those Chiefs fans are the ones that drove me to dislke the Chiefs! Anyone see the personal foul hot called on Hamlin last night? Can you please tell me what he did wrong if you did?

Reactions: Toots_mcgee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT