ADVERTISEMENT

Is Webb playing tonight I haven't seen a score yet?

Just watched the last 2 plays on mshsaa.tv hard to see scoreboard with cam quality and a phone but looks to be WC 21 and Willard 6

I think unless Webb goes 2-0 in their final 2 they are pretty locked into the 4 seed and playing Raytown in the 1st round.

It’s the strangest bromance ever. Top hates most all Webbies because we’re arrogant and mouthy but is besties with the worst one in the group.
I thought you two were on the outs? Oh, you’re talking about me. That hurts! It’s a good thing I don’t get my self esteem for an internet message board or else that would’ve really put me over the edge

I am not sure if that would drop Webb to the 5 or not. I don't think so but their opponent wouldn't change
If raytown went 2-0 and had up points maybe but they could go 0-2 or 1-1 with no play up points.

GV at 3 is the bigger question for WC, GV will go 2-0 or 1-1 with play up points. So probably hard for WC to jump them without WC going 2-0 and GV going 1-1 and they may not be enough.

Winner of 4 and 5 will have the pleasure of going to the 1 seed in week 2 though

If raytown went 2-0 and had up points maybe but they could go 0-2 or 1-1 with no play up points.

GV at 3 is the bigger question for WC, GV will go 2-0 or 1-1 with play up points. So probably hard for WC to jump them without WC going 2-0 and GV going 1-1 and they may not be enough.

Winner of 4 and 5 will have the pleasure of going to the 1 seed in week 2 though
Raytown has Platte County so they aren't going 2-0.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT