ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting developments MICDS vs Hillsboro

Yeah still trying to figure out if this was mshsaa or Hillsboro giving up. If it was mshsaa will they go to court and lose again
This is all MSHSAA, Hillsboro sent an email today asking MICDS for any day they are willing to finish the game. Since you get 6 quaters a week, they can play anyday. There AD told Hillsboro's AD there are just no days that work in there schedule. Basically MICDs refuses to finish the game and MSHSAA says they get the win. The uselessness of MSHSAA only continues.

This whole situation as stupid. As long as I can remember, when a game is stopped for weather and not finished in Friday, you finish it Saturday. I went to games where that happened when I was a kid, I remember a West Platte/Tarkio game getting stopped for the weather and finished the next day probably 25 years ago and they finished it on Saturday. MICDS refusing because the parents and the kids wanted to party at Lake of the Ozarks is just ridiculous.

I hope anyone who they try to schedule in the future remembers this crap.
They will be officially open week 1 for next year. So if a team wants to play a little over 2 quarters and go home, you can get them on your schedule.

They will be officially open week 1 for next year. So if a team wants to play a little over 2 quarters and go home, you can get them on your schedule.
artworks-000354654294-elnkwk-t500x500.jpg

I'm shocked Veer is siding with the Private School on this one. If this were Valle, he would be at the MSHSAA office today to complain.
There's not a side to take. I just enjoy the REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wonder how many track coaches in Missouri are hoping that the same families that "couldn't" play due to vaca time in the fall will not realize the state track meet is on Memorial Day weekend.
Oh sorry coach, I know I qualified for 4 events to state but Mom says we got plans this weekend.

I wonder how many track coaches in Missouri are hoping that the same families that "couldn't" play due to vaca time in the fall will not realize the state track meet is on Memorial Day weekend.
Oh sorry coach, I know I qualified for 4 events to state but Mom says we got plans this weekend.
Well if they run the mile, they may only run 2 laps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT