ADVERTISEMENT

How is everybody doing?

We have been a little rain here and there for the past few days. I frost(although we may be done with that???) seeded my food plot with clover on Sunday and we had just enough rain to make the ground wet. Same with last night. Supposed to get a decent rain tonight as well.

I told the wife that as soon as I became a teacher, snow days will be a thing of the past.

We have been a little rain here and there for the past few days. I frost(although we may be done with that???) seeded my food plot with clover on Sunday and we had just enough rain to make the ground wet. Same with last night. Supposed to get a decent rain tonight as well.

I told the wife that as soon as I became a teacher, snow days will be a thing of the past.

Damn climate change...

Reactions: Expect2Win

lol

Spring is just around the corner, lawns are greening up....think a few of ya could use some fresh air. Stay healthy my friends.
BTW, F off you quitter, when you post something close fighting these commies I will read your post. Talk about a p"""y grabbing.

Kenny is the cuck conservatives that want derail Trump. A picture of ineffectual turdism that claims to be the wave of opposition.

BTW, F off you quitter, when you post something close fighting these commies I will read your post. Talk about a p"""y grabbing.

Would you shut the f*ck up, trying to tell people what to do, you negative a$$hole. You've been here 10 minutes and been nothing but disrespectful the entire time.

My bad, I remembered your anti American, and Anti Trump. Go fishing and stay off this board, we think you're FOS. All of us went to school, the difference is we have our mind.

My bad, I remembered your anti American, and Anti Trump. Go fishing and stay off this board, we think you're FOS. All of us went to school, the difference is we have our mind.

WCS, Miller, and Ag-man didn't go to school.

Again, shut the f*ck up you miserable p*ssy, before I come over and knock your d*ck in the dirt.

Again, shut the f*ck up you miserable p*ssy, before I come over and knock your d*ck in the dirt.
No way, you dream of this, your racist Rand blowing, sexual reassigned arse doesn't mean a fart in the wind.

You're an idiot hillbilly full of hate, a template for racism, and you refuse to allow poor children to join integrated education and your neighborhood.

You're an idiot hillbilly full of hate, a template for racism, and you refuse to allow poor children to join integrated education and your neighborhood.
The best thing for America is to silence your BS and base America on principles, not racist like limp shrimp. He's worried about his property values. Educate every student so they're not ignorant of the core of American Exceptionalism.

You're an idiot hillbilly full of hate, a template for racism, and you refuseto allow poor children to join integrated education and your neighborhood.

Where do I live? Tell me more about how the schools in southeast Missouri aren't integrated...please give proof/examples of me "refusing to allow poor children to join integrated education and your neighborhood." or shut the f*ck up.

Stupid f*ck.

Southeast Missouri is a hotbed for atheism, racism, inbreeding and uncontrolled admiration of perty mouth. Please resign immediately. Allow black families to use your tax dollars to educate children in hopes it will save your despicable soul. After you leave Arkansas, do not join a Nazi death camp, we are watching you.

Reactions: BlizzardX
Southeast Missouri is a hotbed for atheism, racism, inbreeding and uncontrolled admiration of perty mouth. Please resign immediately. Allow black families to use your tax dollars to educate children in hopes it will save your despicable soul. After you leave Arkansas, do not join a Nazi death camp, we are watching you.

Word vomit.

Back on ignore.

Trump floored the Dems tonight. He put urban crime, urban educational failure, Obamacare failure, immigration failure, and economic failure in their laps, but he did it in a very polished, logical, and forward-looking way, without any animus. Very smooth. The Dem rebuttal was predictable and weak. Nobody is talking about abandoning anybody to medical bankruptcy.

Word vomit.

Back on ignore.
This is what I want. I can't stand hypocritical racism. Just come out of the closet and join David Duke. You can't deny what you wrote in the school voucher thread. You are a precipitous decline of American values.

This is what I want. I can't stand hypocritical racism. Just come out of the closet and join David Duke. You can't deny what you wrote in the school voucher thread. You are a precipitous decline of American values.

What did I write?

Quote or stfu.

What did I write?

Quote or stfu.
I'm on ignore, you can't see this post. I can see this post. You wrote. I want the right people to move into my district before they attend school in my area and prevent the reduction of my property value. School vouchers will enable the disenfranchised to affect my community. You are a racist. The template for racism in 2017.

I once again take you off of ignore for five minutes, and get this?

What you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it.

You are one hateful, small little man who should not be posting on this board, reported, and ignored....again.

I'm on ignore, you can't see this post. I can see this post. You wrote. I want the right people to move into my district before they attend school in my area and prevent the reduction of my property value. School vouchers will enable the disenfranchised to affect my community. You are a racist. The template for racism in 2017.

Quote the post directly...oh right, you know I didn't say that, so it's easier for you to paraphrase it in a way that says what you want it to say.

You'rea liar and a troll.

What you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it.

You are one hateful, small little man who should not be posting on this board, reported, and ignored....again.

Why are you worried about it? I called out ag-man, not you...unless you want to admit what everyone already knows...that you're a liar.

Quote the post directly...oh right, you know I didn't say that, so it's easier for you to paraphrase it in a way that says what you want it to say.

You'rea liar and a troll.
You'rea is not a word.
You deleted the post. You lie.

I'm all for anyone having access to good schools, but I want them to go about it the right way. Either move into the district or pay tuition. Just do it the way it should be done.

All you people who are for deporting illegal immigrants and building a wall should be familiar with that argument...

You'rea is not a word.
You deleted the post. You lie.

Posted yesterday at 12:05 on the School Choice thread. Still there.

Eat your words and eat sh!t.

That's not the post. You lie.

Then find it.

You are being intentionally obtuse.

You know I said nothing close to what you "quoted", you are desperately trying to get a rise out of me.

Keep trying if that's what blows your skirt up, it's sad that trolling is all you have in your life.

Get help.

Spring is just around the corner, lawns are greening up....think a few of ya could use some fresh air. Stay healthy my friends.

Dude, I'm sorry this happened to your thread.

Appreciate the good intentions and very sorry that I contributed to this nonsense.

Then find it.

You are being intentionally obtuse.

You know I said nothing close to what you "quoted", you are desperately trying to get a rise out of me.

Keep trying if that's what blows your skirt up, it's sad that trolling is all you have in your life.

Get help.
KKK night.

Why are you worried about it? I called out ag-man, not you...unless you want to admit what everyone already knows...that you're a liar.

Well, I will admit, I did tell a small little fib. I didn't put you on ignore immediately.

What does calling out ag-man have to do with me? Why were you calling out my friend ag-man when he doesn't have anything to do with this thread?

Why does ag-man still get in your head so bad when he hasn't posted on here for a year?

I posted because of all the potty mouth words you used. You are a disgrace, and shouldn't be allowed to post on this site. You are only on here to create hate and discontent. Why the moderators allow you to cuss non-stop, and say such hateful, moronic things is beyond me.

I have reported your hateful rhetoric multiple times, and will continue to do so. You are one sad little man. And yes, you are now on ignore for real. I choose not to converse with riff raff.

Well, I will admit, I did tell a small little fib. I didn't put you on ignore immediately.

What does calling out ag-man have to do with me? Why were you calling out my friend ag-man when he doesn't have anything to do with this thread?

Why does ag-man still get in your head so bad when he hasn't posted on here for a year?

I posted because of all the potty mouth words you used. You are a disgrace, and shouldn't be allowed to post on this site. You are only on here to create hate and discontent. Why the moderators allow you to cuss non-stop, and say such hateful, moronic things is beyond me.

I have reported your hateful rhetoric multiple times, and will continue to do so. You are one sad little man. And yes, you are now on ignore for real. I choose not to converse with riff raff.

Oh no...how will I go on.

Everyone knows you're ag-man under a new handle you liar.

Woke up to my house still standing this morning. Today will be a good day....

Know the feeling...

d36f8721ec988be3b3662ec4f75c7db6.jpg

Trump floored the Dems tonight. He put urban crime, urban educational failure, Obamacare failure, immigration failure, and economic failure in their laps, but he did it in a very polished, logical, and forward-looking way, without any animus. Very smooth. The Dem rebuttal was predictable and weak. Nobody is talking about abandoning anybody to medical bankruptcy.
Yes....it was a Mr. President moment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT