ADVERTISEMENT

Hosting Scenairo?

HBL Pirates fan_1990

Oct 18, 2017
Top of the Bracket will hosted the Quarterfinals and Semifinals, If both teams have either or neither hosted a district championship, the host will be the team on the top of the bracket in odd-numbered years

Here’s My Question looks Like Hannibal will Possibly have to travel to Lutheran North for the Quarterfinals

Will the game be played at Lutheran North or at a Neutral Site? Can Lutheran North Stadium hold a Capacity of a Class 4 School since Lutheran North is Basically a Class 2 School?

Page 13 of the mshsaa football manual The recommended minimum size for class 4 quaterfinal is 1900 - at the same time it says they are guidelines and it never says what if any the ramifications are

LN is big enough in my opinion. Bring some chairs, also it’s a tough atmosphere to play in. The grass will be long

LN is big enough in my opinion. Bring some chairs, also it’s a tough atmosphere to play in. The grass will be long
And the portable lights will be at eye level right in the lines of sight for the receivers.

So what happens if the bottom of the bracket has never hosted a championship but the top has hosted several? Still go with the top?

The game will be played at Lutheran North or an arrangement will be made most likely with Cardinal Ritter to be played there. It would be a tight squeeze no matter the situation.

Is Hannibal the new Webb? Annoying fans are asking. How early will you get there to reserve a spot?
nope just asking. Look up the Lutheran North Stadium after the game friday night and looks like the visitors section looks really small on google maps. Probably have get there early that day to get a seat before it gets packed.

I know the Recommended seating capacity for a Quarterfinals/ Semifinals games 1900!!!

nope just asking. Look up the Lutheran North Stadium after the game friday night and looks like the visitors section looks really small on google maps. Probably have get there early that day to get a seat before it gets packed.

I know the Recommended seating capacity for a Quarterfinals/ Semifinals games 1900!!!
I don't know why MSHSAA has rules when they are never enforced. Just do away with the minimum facilities standards and play the game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT