ADVERTISEMENT

Hey veer and revno: M.I.Z.

Toots_mcgee

Nov 10, 2020
Did I mention the two times last week when Mizzou let a receiver run straight down the field uncovered? Yes I did.

The team has a problem. Saying 3-0 baby ain’t going to fix it.

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
I like it when teams come out ready to play and bury an inferior team. I also like teams that can complete a ball 20+ yards downfield vs a mediocre secondary.

Squeaking by Vanderbilt when you are hoping for a playoff spot IS losing.

Maybe we are different people, but when I coached I wanted to win because we had great execution not because we were just more talented than the other team.

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
3rd and 10 and cook throws a pass zero yards downfield and gets sacked on 4th down giving Vandy a FG with 8 seconds left. This team has issues.

3rd and 10 and cook throws a pass zero yards downfield and gets sacked on 4th down giving Vandy a FG with 8 seconds left. This team has issues.
reee-kid.gif

Cook doesn’t even look like the same QB as last year. Either he is living off last years laurels or other teams have figured him out. Still not sold on Drink. Let’s see what he can do when Mizzou is expected to be good.

Reactions: Toots_mcgee
I get it. You know how bad they are playing but admitting that would mean I was right last week. Is this my brother-in-law?

I have seen hundreds of Mizzou fans all saying the same thing. They must all be “grumpy”…….

Last edited:
Yep all these people with MU and Mizzou in their Twitter handles all “hate” Mizzou. 😂😂😂😂 Don’t believe your eyes folks. Everything is sunshine and lollipops.

Yep all these people with MU and Mizzou in their Twitter handles all “hate” Mizzou. 😂😂😂😂 Don’t believe your eyes folks. Everything is sunshine and lollipops.
The Mizzou team that has played weeks 1-4 will likely get run if they go to College Station and play like that. And that isn’t because aTm is all that good.

Good news. 4-0. Bad news. Any team with an inkling of playoff hopes would be 4-0. They’ll have 3 losses if it doesn’t get better. 2 losses on that schedule won’t get them in either. I think they can get better, but needs to happen quickly.

Here’s the fun thing, it’s Mizzou football and we’re talking playoffs. And they’re in the top 10. Young Mizzou fans have no clue how good they’ve got it.

Remember the Philadelphia Eagles last year? They were something like 10-0 but anyone who watched them knew they just weren’t as good as they were the year before. The Veer and Chaoticfanatic types just saw 10-0, cotton candy and unicorns, while the rest of us knew it wasn’t going to end well without drastic change. See Mizzou-2024.

• Haha
Reactions: ChaoticFanatic
Bad games happen. Vandy came to play and either the players, coaches or both over looked them.

Let’s see how they come out after the bye week.
A legitimate top 5 team could have a bad game, Vandy could come to play, and that top 5 team still win at home by 3-4 TDs. My guess is Saturday went toward proving what a lot of people thought. While Mizzou is good, they probably aren’t THAT good.

Reactions: revno
Last year Mizzou had two guys on the o-line who were grad students, the top break out star running back in the country and some great defensive players who moved on. Everyone just assumed with their QB and WRs coming back it would be a continuation of last year. This is not the same team at all. Pre-season rankings are nonsense.

Last year Mizzou had two guys on the o-line who were grad students, the top break out star running back in the country and some great defensive players who moved on. Everyone just assumed with their QB and WRs coming back it would be a continuation of last year. This is not the same team at all. Pre-season rankings are nonsense.

I this is an example of how short sighted people in general are.

MU had poor games against Middle Tennessee St, Memphis, and Florida. You can even throw in LSU and KSU. Al games MU should have won easily but didn’t.

Reactions: ChaoticFanatic
I this is an example of how short sighted people in general are.

MU had poor games against Middle Tennessee St, Memphis, and Florida. You can even throw in LSU and KSU. Al games MU should have won easily but didn’t.
I was going to say, last year we beat MTSU by 4 and wasn’t indicative of how the season went at all. This year we only beat Vandy by 3 early in the season and everyone just wants to hit the panic button. Nah e I’ll eat my words, but I think drink will make the adjustments he needs to make this year.

Did I mention the two times last week when Mizzou let a receiver run straight down the field uncovered? Yes I did.

The team has a problem. Saying 3-0 baby ain’t going to fix it.
There has been many times as a Mizzou fan we have been 0-3 or 1-2 at this point in the season. I will take and ugly 3-0 any day of the week over what we have had in the past.

I just expected more from a senior QB.
I see the same inconsistent guy.

I can’t recall his name, but we lost a stud DE pass rusher to injury who we picked up in the portal who would have been a major play maker.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT