ADVERTISEMENT

Hey 3R

washMoSports

Nov 23, 2001
We need to get softball going again. Wild story out of Rosati Cain!!!

Looks like quarterfinal time. Who you picking??

We need to get softball going again. Wild story out of Rosati Cain!!!

Looks like quarterfinal time. Who you picking??
I don't know what story you're talking about so I can't comment. I haven't seen much softball anywhere this fall. About all I've seen is a few travel teams playing at 3R and a couple of 3R games. Partly because of the covid thang and partly because I have 2 grandsons playing baseball. The 11 year old plays travel ball so I've watched his games when they played in a couple of tourneys here in town and a couple not too far from home. 8 year old played park league in summer and fall.

I don't know what story you're talking about so I can't comment. I haven't seen much softball anywhere this fall. About all I've seen is a few travel teams playing at 3R and a couple of 3R games. Partly because of the covid thang and partly because I have 2 grandsons playing baseball. The 11 year old plays travel ball so I've watched his games when they played in a couple of tourneys here in town and a couple not too far from home. 8 year old played park league in summer and fall.

Here is the story. Basically their pitcher went out of state to play for her club team, which is obviously illegal.

I understand the busy part. We ran all over the Farmington area watching 6 year old grandson play baseball. Then went to Dexter, then Chaffee to see him play in the Babe Ruth 7U state tournament, only to get postponed by rain so we ended up missing it.

Here is the story. Basically their pitcher went out of state to play for her club team, which is obviously illegal.

I understand the busy part. We ran all over the Farmington area watching 6 year old grandson play baseball. Then went to Dexter, then Chaffee to see him play in the Babe Ruth 7U state tournament, only to get postponed by rain so we ended up missing it.
I get that, there was a couple tournaments we didn't travel to because of too much chance of getting rained out. They were delayed a couple of times but got the games in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT