ADVERTISEMENT

Festus (7-0, #3 C4) 7 @ Farmington (6-1, #9 C5) 10 Final

Festus Tigers 0
Farmington Knights 7

3:52 2nd Qtr.

After turning the ball over on downs, Festus allowed Farmington to drive 80 yards for the TD.

Reactions: RawMeat
Festus Tigers 0
Farmington Knights 7

Halftime

Farmington is running the ball effectively, chewing up time and yardage. Festus could do nothing, turning the ball over on downs and punting on their two possessions.

Farmington appears to have only two fat cheerleaders. The rest are looking pretty good.

Festus Tigers 0
Farmington Knights 7

End of 3rd Qtr.

Farmington is on the Festus 11 yd line with a first down.

Festus Tigers 7
Farmington Knights 7

7:51 4th Qtr.

Festus ties the score on a long pass play, one of their few completions of the night.

Reactions: RawMeat
Festus Tigers 0
Farmington Knights 7

Halftime

Farmington is running the ball effectively, chewing up time and yardage. Festus could do nothing, turning the ball over on downs and punting on their two possessions.

Farmington appears to have only two fat cheerleaders. The rest are looking pretty good.
I ain’t gonna touch that comment with a 10 foot pole.
Tempting, but....no.
Thats okay Raw. I got you. @BoosterBosko

10-7. They kicked a fg. Classy move for Farmington to wave bye to the Festus crowd.

Funny...I was there. They did not wave bye.

There is this thing called the Corona Virus...instead of shaking hands the kids from both teams showed mutual respect removed their helmets and congratulated each other with a wave.

Some of the kids said to heck with it...and went and personally congratulated each other..and mostly it was kids in the trenches who had been battling head to head all night.

Classy by both group of kids.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT