ADVERTISEMENT

Fatima 13 - Thayer 10 (end of 1Q)

23-21 Thayer leads at half.

Bobcats are definitely continuing to polish their acting chops on just about every offensive possession.

Thayer leads 40-37 with 3 min left.

They’ve done a really good job keeping burns contained but now he’s getting going for the bobcats.

Foul differential is 5-1 in favor of the bobcats with 3 min left. Trash

Fatima player just got mauled by 3 bobcats and they called a jump ball.

And this is what happens when Thayer gets to play at home. Shocker.

Last edited:
Reactions: da bears 25
The Spencer kid that starts just fouled out for Thayer.
The Fatima player that got undercut while jumping to catch a pass is still down. Idk if he hit his head or what.

Foul differential is 7-3 now.

Thayer leads 49-42 with 49 sec to go.

They’re lucky to get out of here with a win. Every bobcat starter missed crucial FTs in a close game throughout. Including Burns.

Fatima made too many mistakes and let burns get going in the 4th Q

Thayer wins 53-42. Winning with class isn’t very hard, but you wouldn’t know that watching Thayer.

Reactions: da bears 25
Kinda feels like this group of Thayer guys have taken on the Dora mentality from a few years back. They seem to enjoy wearing the black hat and having people against them.

The Thayer coach is one of the best guys around, his team must be driving him absolutely crazy this year.

Kinda feels like this group of Thayer guys have taken on the Dora mentality from a few years back. They seem to enjoy wearing the black hat and having people against them.

The Thayer coach is one of the best guys around, his team must be driving him absolutely crazy this year.
I agree with everything you just said. Every word.

Kids act one of two ways. How they are taught to act, or how they are allowed to act. I hope the young man from Fatima is ok.

Kids act one of two ways. How they are taught to act, or how they are allowed to act. I hope the young man from Fatima is ok.
This is one of those things that sounds great in theory and maybe true a lot of times. But there are no real hard and fast rules that are always true.

Reactions: Expect2Win
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT