ADVERTISEMENT

Ex FBI Informant Lied About Hunter

kaskaskiakid

Nov 14, 2019
Oops!! Seems that a key witness against Hunter Biden's involvement in Ukraine lied!! Dang, hate when that happens!! 🤑🤒😲😛🤪😜

Oops!! Seems that a key witness against Hunter Biden's involvement in Ukraine lied!! Dang, hate when that happens!! 🤑🤒😲😛🤪😜
He's THE witness.

Name is smirnov btw.

LOL GOPer idiots.

He's THE witness.

Name is smirnov btw.

LOL GOPer idiots.
The FBI provided Congressional committees with official 1023 forms detailing information provided to them by a credible informant. I dont know how you could honestly call someone depending on official and vetted FBI reports as an "idiot"

Makes me wonder why the people who put forth the Steele report, but could not provide evidence of anything in it (even after being promised millions of dollars for evidence it was true) have not been arrested and charged with the same crime

Reactions: l_Pete_l
The FBI provided Congressional committees with official 1023 forms detailing information provided to them by a credible informant. I dont know how you could honestly call someone depending on official and vetted FBI reports as an "idiot"

Makes me wonder why the people who put forth the Steele report, but could not provide evidence of anything in it (even after being promised millions of dollars for evidence it was true) have not been arrested and charged with the same crime
Trump 101 : Deny, Discredit, and Deflect

Reactions: HomeyR

lol indicted for lying about the Bidens.
Smirnov is the name, making the GOP look like complete tools is his game.

There's plenty of stupidity to go around, Veer. How about Fulton County DA Fani Willis hiring her boyfriend Nathan Wade as special counsel in Georgia's Trump Jan 6 criminal trial ?? Watch the lawyers screw up possibly the most important trial in US history.

• Haha
Reactions: l_Pete_l
There's plenty of stupidity to go around, Veer. How about Fulton County DA Fani Willis hiring her boyfriend Nathan Wade as special counsel in Georgia's Trump Jan 6 criminal trial ?? Watch the lawyers screw up possibly the most important trial in US history.
well it was certainly interesting to watch the different tribes spin it yesterday.

1. Banging someone you work with doesn’t equate to dropping the charges against Trump

2. It’s not really a Jan 6 trial. That’s a federal/Jack Smith trial. This trial is for election interference in Georgia. A state charge. And screwing your coworker doesn’t erase the tape of Trump pressuring Georgia officials to find 11,000+ votes.

Trump and his magats will pull any trick, threaten anyone, and use any delay and appeal to try get away with his crimes. He has gotten away with it for decades. This Fanni Willis thing is another example.

Remember Peter Strzok and Lisa Page?
This is Trump’s playbook. People fooling around doesn’t destroy the credibility of someone’s work no matter how much Trumpers jump up and down.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT