ADVERTISEMENT

Duck how's that working out?

Drop.Tine

Nov 12, 2013
I go out to the farm expecting to come back to everybody holding hands and singing?

Are they wearing scary uniforms again?

Originally posted by Drop.Tine:
I go out to the farm expecting to come back to everybody holding hands and singing?

Are they wearing scary uniforms again?
I'm telling ya as tough as you are you should go Rambo all on Ferguson.
at least drive through there sharing your opinion

Please.

I've been in that area plenty of times.

Maybe you should crawl your 4'0 frame into your minivan and go down there and offer hugs.

Veer wake up

Special K knows more about law enforcement than 30 year veterans, has the pulse of every member of our armed forces having consumed a malted beverage with each one, is a real cowboy with a belt buckle to prove it, attached a GPS to Pinkel's vehicle, has snitches walking the streets of Springfield giving him the skinny on DGB, is the only one on the board who qualifies as a farmer despite working in a machine shop, knows every neighborhood in STL like the back of his hand, yet is SO country he still cleans himself with a corn cob.

This post was edited on 8/17 5:13 PM by Duck_walk

Re: Veer wake up

Originally posted by Duck_walk:
Special K knows more about law enforcement than 30 year veterans, has the pulse of every member of our armed forces having consumed a malted beverage with each one, is a real cowboy with a belt buckle to prove it, attached a GPS to Pinkel's vehicle, has snitches walking the streets of Springfield giving him the skinny on DGB, is the only one on the board who qualifies as a farmer despite working in a machine shop, knows every neighborhood in STL like the back of his hand, yet is SO country he still cleans himself with a corn cob.

This post was edited on 8/17 5:13 PM by Duck_walk
LMAO that was hilarious! Unfortunately, he will not see the sarcasm and believe that Duck is finally giving him the respect he is due.

Duck, the queen of Bonne Terre, MO. Coming from the guy who pulled the "my cousins nephews friends plays softball with David Freese's friends card" that's funny.

Never the less, you're original arrogance came back to bite you in the rear. Not really that shocking giving your history. And all of your observations in your post, turned out true on my end. Pinkel was cheating on his wife, hello weather girl. DGB was a druggie, hello source from MOsports(and yes, a respected member of our community).

As for my profession, what part of dodge ball 101 did you have to pass in college? Tough.

I can't wait until you get back to the machine shop tomorrow so we can see a lot more of your posts.

What is the owner's name again?

The fact that you care where Pinkel was driving and spread that information reminds me
of the old women at the beauty shop my mom visits.. I didn't know you so were into relationships
and gossip like a little B.

If you want to compare degrees, corporate work experience, etc. bring it on Elvis. See you on your "farm".

Why do you want to know the owners name? Stalk much? And why would you see me on my farm???? Elvis?

Dude are you thinking straight or is the stupid finally overcoming all of your senses.

Originally posted by hb1025:

Kenny don't upset them Tiff diggers
I try not to. I actually think me and duck would get along. He's just mean on here.

Originally posted by Drop.Tine:

I've been in that area plenty of times.

Maybe you should crawl your 4'0 frame into your minivan and go down there and offer hugs.
Rambo one of us has actually worked in an urban area. With urban people. In a not so safe environment.

Where in your cavernous skull do you come up with me giving them hugs? Is this like the welfare statement aka kennysalwayswrongbutwillneveradmitit?

Tiff diggers are a little west of Bonne Terre. In Bonne Terre they were diggin up lead and leaving the tailings layin around in huge piles to blow around for everybody for miles to breathe in.

If Cheney, oops I mean Kenny ever admits he is wrong I will likely die on the spot.

This post was edited on 8/17 10:25 PM by Duck_walk

Oh Veer you could never be more wrong. Look up Grossman Scrap yard. I spent months working down there when I worked for my last company. I was in Detroit and Baltimore to name a few. I've been to every state East of the Mississippi except New Hampshire, Maine and Vermont.

Now you and Duck can both say it together, sorry Kenny, we were wrong. And then we can move on.

Again, what was I wrong about. In fact, you were wrong. Here is your original post aimed at me. Everybody was celebrating this Johnson guy taking over, walking in peace blah blah blah. Then reality hit. These aren't people doing the rioting, they don't care about Mike Brown.

What do you want the police to do?

On Thursday, officers allowed a crowd to peacefully assemble without forcing them from the area. Officers mingled with protesters, who gathered to march, wave signs and chant. There were no signs of violence.

You let people speak their piece without trying to stifle them.
They get it out of their system and things calm down. Instead of fighting
them, you join them. And you arrest anyone breaking the law.

National Guard began arriving this morning. More looting and vandalism last night, beginning around 9:00. OK, move the curfew up to dark. Time to shut down all activities after dark and clear the streets.

You will never admit anything. But the truth is things were settling down until the Ferguson police released the video from the store to discredit the kid before he was even buried. If you have been paying attention you know that was sharply criticized by Gov. Nixon and led to the whole thing blowing up again. PR is not a strength of the Ferguson PD.

Timing is everything. Now go ahead and deny this, rationalize their actions, and act cocky like you always do down at the machine shop. And if you were really a farmer you wouldn't have time to work at the machine shop or post on mosports Mr. World traveling most interesting man in the world.

You will never admit anything. But the truth is things were settling down until the Ferguson police released the video from the store to discredit the kid before he was even buried. If you have been paying attention you know that was sharply criticized by Gov. Nixon and led to the whole thing blowing up again. PR is not a strength of the Ferguson PD.

Timing is everything. Now go ahead and deny this, rationalize their actions, and act cocky like you always do down at the machine shop. And if you were really a farmer you wouldn't have time to work at the machine shop or post on mosports Mr. World traveling most interesting man in the world.
And where are you getting this farmer thing? What are you talking about?

And is traveling in the US because of work really travelling the world?

It's amazing how much you're wrong about in one little paragraph.

Also Duck, Nixon is a fool. They wanted the information, you can't request information and only receive what you want to hear. Nixon appointing Johnson into the "leadership" role was the only good thing he has done. The dude got showed up by a Black Panther leader for crying out loud.

Mike Brown was a criminal, whether he was up until he robbed cigars, who knows. But the fact is he robbed the store, and it played into the part of the shooting. If these people don't want to hear that, well that is there issue.

Drop I spent a big part of my life teaching dodge ball 101 and wish you wouldn't use it in this manner!

Originally posted by vbsideout:

Drop I spent a big part of my life teaching dodge ball 101 and wish you wouldn't use it in this manner!
It was just a jab at ol Duck. You know I am not that naive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT