Eagles_Ball

Dec 19, 2003
Nixa @ Glendale
Ozark @ Poo
Waynesville @ Lebanon
Joplin @ Webb City
Republic @ Willard
Neosho @ Carthage

Segregated week! Not much travel in the COC this week. The west stays west and the east stays east.

Waynesville traveling to Lebanon is the farthest game travel wise.

I'm surprised Ozark vs Nixa and Kickapoo vs Glendale aren't this week. Couldn't have been rivalry week.

Nixa @ Glendale...Nixa, by as many as they want. Duh. Pretty much the story of the season for them.

Ozark @ Poo...The winner gets a bye and then to play Joplin (and probably lose) in the 2/3 game in districts. The loser gets no bye and has to play Waynesville (and probably "win") in the 4/5 and then get destroyed by Nixa the next week. Moral of the story? Better pull out all the stops to get the W here. Poo is the big winner.

Waynesville @ Lebanon...Leb continues their winning ways and Waynesville gets one week closer to their imperfect season.

Joplin @ Webb City...Another L for Webb. How many are they up to now?

Republic @ Willard...REPMO by a bunch. Funnel cakes will taste sweet though.

Neosho @ Carthage...Carthage, by a bunch. Starting QB healthy or not, Neosho doesn't have the firepower to be as good as Carthage.

Crazy to think this is the last regular season week! Maybe because I've worn shorts to games EVERY SINGLE WEEK. Wrapping up the COC. Strange season. Nixa far and away better than anyone else. REPMO, Carthage, and Joplin the best of the rest. Leb the best of the worst.

Nixa @ Glendale
Ozark @ Poo
Waynesville @ Lebanon
Joplin @ Webb City
Republic @ Willard
Neosho @ Carthage

Segregated week! Not much travel in the COC this week. The west stays west and the east stays east.
- Nixa, by a bunch.
- Ozark, Kickapoo’s ready for basketball season.
- Lebanon, not sure what Waynesville has to look forward to.
- Joplin, maybe a little closer than expected though? Could see Webb playing hard like they did last week.
- Republic, also by a bunch.
- Carthage, all that shine Neosho had on them earlier this season has quickly gone away.

Nixa @ Glendale
Ozark @ Poo
Waynesville @ Lebanon
Joplin @ Webb City
Republic @ Willard
Neosho @ Carthage

• Nixa
  • Kickapoo probably in a close one.
  • Lebanon by multiple scores.
  • Joplin, by ~7
  • Republic by a lot
  • Carthage by ~21
A few weeks ago I was looking at Neosho as maybe of the more concerning matchups for Carthage but that is no longer the case. Can't look past the wildcats, but I would be surprised to see Carthage struggle in this one. I am assuming they are still without qb Spiva?

Joplin at Webb City is interesting. If you compare points scored and allowed they are nearly identical but Joplin is 5-3 and WC is 3-5. Both lost very close similar games to Carthage. I believe Webb City has only 1 win at home this season. Will they finish on a high note with a good win over a high profile rival or will the home fans be throwing their stadium seats and walking out in disbelief of what they've witnessed at cardinal stadium this year?

Also of note - KSNF will be broadcasting this game so anyone in the Joplin media market can watch it over the air on channel 16.

Calpreps projections

Nixa 58 @ Glendale 3
Ozark 26 @ Poo 27
Waynesville 19 @ Lebanon 46
Joplin 26 @ Webb City 17
Republic 49 @ Willard 6
Neosho 14 @ Carthage 35

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT