Invalid_67

Mar 10, 2023
Kickapoo @ Nixa --> Nixa
Joplin @ Carthage --> Carthage
Webb City @ Republic --> Republic
Willard @ Neosho --> Neosho
Waynesville @ Glendale --> Glendale?
Lebanon @ Ozark --> Lebanon

A few good matchups this week! Whos everyone got?

Kickapoo @ Nixa --> Nixa

Kickapoo @ Nixa --> Nixa...By a bunch. Coyotes will be packed early. Cold beer flowing and twice fried wings for everyone!

Joplin @ Carthage --> Carthage...Gonna give Ctown the nod in this one. Potential to be a close one. Not sure Joplin can get enough stops to get it done though.

Webb City @ Republic --> Republic...Big. Webb's D is no bueno. They'll try to be competitive, just not sure they can be. Repmo could sneakily be the second best team in the conference.

Willard @ Neosho --> Neosho...Why do I feel this could be close? Still think Neosho gets it done.

Waynesville @ Glendale --> Waynesville...Although, I'm not sure anyone wins in this game. Waynesville actually looked competent against Ozark. Or maybe Ozark just looked incompetent. Whichever I think Waynesville is the lesser bad team in this one.

Lebanon @ Ozark --> Lebanon...Toughest game of the week to predict. I'm not even sure why I'm going with Leb. Just a gut feeling.

- Nixa, with a turbo clock to start the 2nd half.
- Carthage, but I agree it could be a close one. If Joplin can hit some deep balls, look out.
- Republic, and the sky resumes falling in Webb.
- Neosho, Willard’s defense isn’t particularly stout.
- Glendale, I guess.
- Ozark, another pure guess. I am surprised at how much Lebanon has struggled though, thought they would do the best out of the old OC teams this year.

Nixa... kinda goes without saying

Carthage... could be close though, Joplin has big play ability.

Republic... They going 8-1 in the COC, stamp it.

Neosho... easy game.
Glendale...
Lebanon...

Last edited:
Kickapoo @ Nixa --> Nixa...By a bunch. Coyotes will be packed early. Cold beer flowing and twice fried wings for everyone!

Joplin @ Carthage --> Carthage...Gonna give Ctown the nod in this one. Potential to be a close one. Not sure Joplin can get enough stops to get it done though.

Webb City @ Republic --> Republic...Big. Webb's D is no bueno. They'll try to be competitive, just not sure they can be. Repmo could sneakily be the second best team in the conference.

Willard @ Neosho --> Neosho...Why do I feel this could be close? Still think Neosho gets it done.

Waynesville @ Glendale --> Waynesville...Although, I'm not sure anyone wins in this game. Waynesville actually looked competent against Ozark. Or maybe Ozark just looked incompetent. Whichever I think Waynesville is the lesser bad team in this one.

Lebanon @ Ozark --> Lebanon...Toughest game of the week to predict. I'm not even sure why I'm going with Leb. Just a gut feeling.
Willard @ Neosho --> Neosho...Why do I feel this could be close? Still think Neosho gets it done

Another 72 - 79 score? 😂

Reactions: Rawlathaballa90
NIxa... long night for south Springfield vs the next-door 'burb.
Carthage... county seat takes it over the mining ruffians
Republic... days of easy wins at Wilson's Creek may be done for WC
Neosho... just needs to run the ball
Glendale... think Falcons don't want to lose this one worse than the 'ville.
Lebanon... tough week for Hezbollah, but I don't believe that impacts this version. Will be close though.

NIxa... long night for south Springfield vs the next-door 'burb.
Carthage... county seat takes it over the mining ruffians
Republic... days of easy wins at Wilson's Creek may be done for WC
Neosho... just needs to run the ball
Glendale... think Falcons don't want to lose this one worse than the 'ville.
Lebanon... tough week for Hezbollah, but I don't believe that impacts this version. Will be close though.
I appreciate local history and current geopolitical tensions mixed in with game predictions.

Kickapoo @ Nixa --> Nixa

Nixa
Carthage
, but I think it could be close. Joplin isn't a contender for state but they are better than I thought they might be, I could see them burning Carthage on numerous big plays.
I thought Repbulic might be way down but as the season has progressed they are looking better as well. Webb City played a much better game last week and executed what they needed to do to get the W but I expect Republic will be too much to handle for this group even if they execute.
Neosho, unless the last second Webb loss deflated them too much. They probably could/would have beat Webb City had they just ran the ball instead of trying to throw big spectacular plays.
Not sure who wins this one, don't really care. I still don't know who won between Poo and Glendale last week, it never showed up on scorestream.
Lebanon hasn't had a great start but I like them over the Ozark Tigers.

Nixa
Carthage
, but I think it could be close. Joplin isn't a contender for state but they are better than I thought they might be, I could see them burning Carthage on numerous big plays.
I thought Repbulic might be way down but as the season has progressed they are looking better as well. Webb City played a much better game last week and executed what they needed to do to get the W but I expect Republic will be too much to handle for this group even if they execute.
Neosho, unless the last second Webb loss deflated them too much. They probably could/would have beat Webb City had they just ran the ball instead of trying to throw big spectacular plays.
Not sure who wins this one, don't really care. I still don't know who won between Poo and Glendale last week, it never showed up on scorestream.
Lebanon hasn't had a great start but I like them over the Ozark Tigers.
The Poo won 27 - 14 I believe, they played a Thursday game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT