ADVERTISEMENT

Best Matchups of the week (5)

I'm very intrigued by Neosho at Webb City. There is no outcome to that game that would surprise me but it will be fun to see what it is.

I'm very intrigued by Neosho at Webb City. There is no outcome to that game that would surprise me but it will be fun to see what it is.
I don't know enough about Neosho to make any type of real predictions but I would think they have to actually be favored in this one, no?

I don't know enough about Neosho to make any type of real predictions but I would think they have to actually be favored in this one, no?
I don't know. On paper yes but it's not that simple. Neosho's offense is explosive and Webb's has been incoherent in a way I've never seen. I guess they will get someone back from injury which may be the spark they need. Webb's defense is still pretty respectable and heck, defensive takeaways and scores is really what has kept them from looking next level bad. Neosho's defense isn't phenomenal but it's decidedly better than what it has been in the past.

There is literally no outcome to this game that would surprise me. Neosho comes in 4-0 ready to get their piece of the pie but instead walk away crushed. I could just as easily see them owning the Cardinals - so far they do look like the (much) better team. Most likely I think we get a close battle that comes down to who has the ball and scores last. I think it will be a good time no matter what.

Reactions: trumanbulldog42
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT