ADVERTISEMENT

Class 6 west side

thetophat2021

Jun 14, 2021
Kearney, MO
District 5 I'd bet everything I own that is a Nixa-Joplin rematch.

District 6 LSN gets both Ray-Pec (geography rival) and Rockhurst (highly regarded this year) but still a solid favorite

District 7 should be all Liberty North

District 8 Oak Park and Staley do not play in regular season will here and it will be an incredible atmosphere.

Reactions: Stimie69er

District 6 LSN gets both Ray-Pec (geography rival) and Rockhurst (highly regarded this year) but still a solid favorite

District 8 Oak Park and Staley do not play in regular season will here and it will be an incredible atmosphere.
Rematch is highly probable in D5.

Don't disagree if I had to pick today, all of these teams play a grueling schedule and injuries can always play in big by the time districts roll around. Question mark on LN is at QB, they have a great running game, which will help, but not sure they will be able to leverage that tonight. Also replaced a ton on the offensive line and with the horses for LSN on the defensive side of the ball, it just takes one big sack to change the game completely or at least the mindset of a young QB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT