ADVERTISEMENT

Class 2 Championship: Blair Oaks 32, Lamar 27 FINAL

BO really wants to go to work against this man coverage but they can't complete any of these deep balls. The opportunity is there for sure though.

Reactions: thetophat2021
I think BO is gonna come back to those rollouts. I think the ability to dink and dunk is there and then once you get those LBs flying outside the box you'll see BO come back under with the run game.
They are pretty easily getting WRs open on deep balls the trick is that wind. Very interesting and telling they've scored both TDs coming out of a timeout.

Got the score and get the ball 2nd half. I was SHOCKED Blair Oaks won the toss and elected to receive. Big tactical error imo.
This is as interesting as ANY HSFB title game will get just as advertised! Lamar is so diverse offensively and that line is as athletic as you will certainly find at this level. Blair has a QB who can do it all and then some with a very gifted arm and accuracy.

Halftime adjustments will be beyond interesting. ZERO way to tell who wins this one at this point.

This is as interesting as ANY HSFB title game will get just as advertised! Lamar is so diverse offensively and that line is as athletic as you will certainly find at this level. Blair has a QB who can do it all and then some with a very gifted arm and accuracy.

Halftime adjustments will be beyond interesting. ZERO way to tell who wins this one at half.
Not watching, but if it's at all possible I'd try to get it where Blair Oaks is heading into the wind in the 4th.

Special teams also rearing their ugly head for the Falcons two weeks in a row.

With the way Lamar can sustain drives and with them getting the ball to start the 2nd half, you gotta love the position they're in. The biggest issues they've run into offensively are the penalties. If BO can't force Lamar to get out of rhythm and if Lamar doesn't make the costly mistakes themselves, they are in business.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT