ADVERTISEMENT

Cardinal Ritter 70, Springfield Central 59 FINAL

Cardinal Ritter (19-11): Best win 61-38 blowout of fellow C6 semifinalist Chaminade. Worst loss NONE all were to out of state powers. One that was very close that jumps out was 4 point loss to Little Rock Central who just won the Arkansas 6A championship. NO Missouri losses (13-0 regular season 4-0 playoffs).

Springfield Central (24-6): Best win take your pick blew out Staley early in the season and swept Kickapoo reg season and playoffs. Worst loss for me was the "defense anyone" triple digit 2 OT one to Rolla. Noteworthy was them being invited to and playing in the high prestige Bass Pro Tourney of Champs.

As for the game itself give me Ritter but by only single digits. As stated several times already this is one of the most balanced Final Fours in C5-6 history and definitely the only one in any class this year where I do not argue for a "clear cut" favorite.

CANNOT WAIT TO SEE BOTH SEMIS TONIGHT! LET THE SHOW BEGIN...........

Early but this one has a little of everything. Ritter got out well then went ice cold plus Central starting running and getting inside effectively. Very, very hard game to read so far. No discernable favorite that is for sure! Weird end to that stanza late foul then tip to get Ritter a smidge closer.

Not sure what Ritter HC told the kids after 1st they really have a spring starting 2nd. Back end of Central D is becoming a bit of an issue.

Ritter seemed to relax a bit toward end of half after going up 11 and paid the price. Need to just run offense the slow down got them a bit out of character leading to a double dribble and travel. Central is hanging in there would still say no way this one is decided especially given how fast each can run the floor and shoot.

Central is down 7 at half and have missed I believe 5-6 FTs in the first half. It’s making a difference. Getting to the line only matters if you make it from the stripe

Reactions: thetophat2021
Has "no MO losses" made Ritter a smidge complacent? Every time they get what appears to be a solid lead here comes trouble for them...........

Central did hit 3 of last 4 FTs and a 3 to close. Ritter has been outstanding at beginning of each quarter Central MUST stem that or this baby is over.

Technical on Davis of Ritter after he scores. That’s his 4th.

Ritter showing off how they love to win with class just like they did in football. 🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT