ADVERTISEMENT

Cantwell NOT Amazing

blindedbythelight

Jul 28, 2023
Spencer Ward on the other hand is, his coach and him like to crow but if you back it up it ain't bragging

Webbs d end did kinda eat him up at times but that kid is 15 he's gonna be either in the NFL or Olympics in a few years . Nixas o line and d line are very impressive. That's why they won last night . They were physically dominant up front . Webb played their guts out to have a chance to win . #79 is impressive. Webbs d end is also a d1 guy that's 6'7 and quick as heck and 3 years older than him . Cantwell will end up being the best player swmo has ever seen by the time he's a senior

Owe good lord,,,,,Two Weeks Ago someone posted on here "Cantwell is Amazing"......after watching him in an actual game I posted the truth and that's picking on him???
I recall last year reading a news article about him probably in Springfield news leader ....of cantwell himself saying he was new to football and still trying to figure out footwork and basics . He specifically said he wasn't where he wants to be yet because it's new to him but he's gonna figure it out

Spencer Ward on the other hand is, his coach and him like to crow but if you back it up it ain't bragging
Okay you bozo! Listen up. As someone who has extensive experience in dealing with teens, going on an internet forum to call them out is NOT how you handle things!! Got a hot headed and/or under performing athlete? You CONFRONT them at the local watering hole. Maybe have a little "chat" and then hopefully you set them down the right path. This is NOT the way to do it. NICE TRY BOZO!!!

Dude is physical freak with the mental fortitude to back it up. Throwing on a national level in front of a ton of important figures in that community will get you right in the mind.

He may never pan out as a top prospect in football, but I wouldn't bet against it. If that doesn't work out he can fall back on the fact he is one of the top throwers in the nation. Weird flex on a 15 year old.

what made you so bitter?
Its a HS kid that doesn't even have his drivers license yet.
If he played for webb you'd have him in the HOF already.

Give it up and take another break for a while.
Hard to believe a Webbie thinks someone from another team isn't a stud, huh? Imagine if there were a Webbie like Cantwell, how much yapping they'd do. Problem is, that kid took off to Okie. Oops.

Shall we review again:

6'8-9"
Bench presses 385lbs for 5 reps as a Freshman
State Champion in the shot up in Class 5 as a Freshman.
Got varsity time in Football as a Freshman.
Scored 33 on the ACT as a Freshman

Can anyone saying that he is not a freak of nature, just kiss my grits right now?

Reactions: HAWKS4LIFE
Not gonna bother reading a majority of these posts, but if you think a 6'8 280lb Soph looked like trash and that says something about his future you're ignorant and you don't get it. Plus Webb lost. Again without all the context of the thread which I don't care enough to glean, I'm shooting from the hip here but it seems like a fan who is grasping at straws.

"We lost BUT we sure embarrassed that sophomore!!"

Not gonna bother reading a majority of these posts, but if you think a 6'8 280lb Soph looked like trash and that says something about his future you're ignorant and you don't get it. Plus Webb lost. Again without all the context of the thread which I don't care enough to glean, I'm shooting from the hip here but it seems like a fan who is grasping at straws.

"We lost BUT we sure embarrassed that sophomore!!"

I'm sure he will care after he gets his 55th D1 offer by the beginning of next year. Besides, maybe he will just do shot put anyway. There is a Olympic Gold medal waiting for him.

Last edited:
Good reminder that
I'm sure he will care after he gets his 55th D1 offer by the beginning of next year. Besides, maybe he will just do shot put anyway. There is a Olympic Gold medal waiting for him.
What should we trust, the recruiting opinion of Nick Saban, Kirby Smart, etc. or random MoSports poster? hmm. Almost like OU, Arky, Fl State, etc are recruiting him based on his frame, family line, and potential rather than what he does when he's 15 in the season opener.

Reactions: HAWKS4LIFE
Good reminder that

What should we trust, the recruiting opinion of Nick Saban, Kirby Smart, etc. or random MoSports poster? hmm. Almost like OU, Arky, Fl State, etc are recruiting him based on his frame, family line, and potential rather than what he does when he's 15 in the season opener.

Well the braintrust on MoRivals also wants to do away with 40 times, because they can just eye ball if someone is fast enough for college or the NFL.

From reading his post he doesn't understand that most school in the COC are bigger and better than the Ozark.
Well, the bigger part is pretty much hard to refute. Numbers are kind of numbers, no? And I can't imagine anyone that's sane would argue the OC is a better football conference than the COC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT