ADVERTISEMENT

Witnessing history!

thetophat2021

Jun 14, 2021
Kearney, MO
Chiefs have caught the dynasty of the 90s Troy and the 'Boys. Mahomes now has Montana and Bradshaw in his sights.

Chiefs have caught Green Bay and the NY Giants with FOUR World Titles.

Andy Reid caught Joe Gibbs (who knows how many SBs Washington would have won had he not gone to NASCAR?) with THREE Lombardis.

Amazing times here in KC! UTTERLY..................

Chiefs have caught the dynasty of the 90s Troy and the 'Boys. Mahomes now has Montana and Bradshaw in his sights.

Andy Reid caught Joe Gibbs (who knows how many SBs Washington would have won had he not gone to NASCAR?) with THREE Lombardis.

It pain me to say this but KC, and the rest of the NFL fans for that matter, are truly witnessing greatness in real time.

Having said that, TJ Watt got SNUBBED from Defensive Player of the Year!! ROBBED!! GO STEELERS!!!

It pain me to say this but KC, and the rest of the NFL fans for that matter, are truly witnessing greatness in real time.

Having said that, TJ Watt got SNUBBED from Defensive Player of the Year!! ROBBED!! GO STEELERS!!!
Had he stayed healthy would have won easily. Chiefs visit Pittsburgh next season may fly over and attend that one.

Forgot to mention Mahomes is still unbeaten indoors (lost at Indy but with the roof open Sept 2022) and his playoff win number matches his uniform (15). ONE short of Montana who won 16 then the (impossible) 35 is Brady's number but the proportion (15/6 vs. 35/21) gives him a great shot to break that record before he hangs it up!

Had he stayed healthy would have won easily. Chiefs visit Pittsburgh next season may fly over and attend that one.
All the more reason he should have won! Look at his stats and compare them to Myles. I'll wait.
Don't waste your $$$ Hat... The Steelturds don't have a QB.
And CLOWN! The last time I checked, MY STEELERS had several QBs on their depth chart. NICE TRY!!

Reactions: shoot90draw
All the more reason he should have won! Look at his stats and compare them to Myles. I'll wait.

And CLOWN! The last time I checked, MY STEELERS had several QBs on their depth chart. NICE TRY!!
72702a22-8421-4c43-8f54-fc21a4877796_text.gif

And CLOWN! The last time I checked, MY STEELERS had several QBs on their depth chart. N
One less now
@AdamSchefter
·
23m
Steelers announced they have released QB Mitch Trubisky.

Reactions: HomeyR
Damn ... was hoping Mason Rudolph would escape the hell that has been the Pittsburgh QB Depth Chart post-Ben Roethlisberger. Like to see him get an opportunity to earn a back job some where (any where) else.

Question is how many titles would the Cowboys have had if Jerry would not have ran off JImmy?

Might have been four in a row as Jimmy would have most likely won the title that Barry won as well, unless injuries or something happened. Quarterbacks could get clobbered more in the day. This is why I wonder if Joe Montana could have been better than Tom Brady or Mahomes.

They would have won 3 in a row at least. THAT was a dynasty.
You really think they would have beaten the 1994 Niners? I remember going to Arrowhead to see them vs. Montana. The Chiefs won but, by God, did the Niners ever have the superior team. That was early enough in the season we were all discussing a SB rematch (Montana really went downhill as that season wore on especially after the infamous Monday Night win at DenvElway). My opinion was San Fran would win by 21+.

Might have been four in a row as Jimmy would have most likely won the title that Barry won as well, unless injuries or something happened. Quarterbacks could get clobbered more in the day. This is why I wonder if Joe Montana could have been better than Tom Brady or Mahomes.
Ah these memories, painful as so many in the Marty years were! I went to Texas Stadium on Thanksgiving saw Troy and the Boys take care of our Chiefs QBed by SF retread Steve Bono who everyone in KC hated (his restaurant comment some may remember) but also remember they didn't seem to be playing up to their standards. The game should never have been close but their talent took them to that title NOT Barry Switzer. He was over his head again much as I loved what he did at OU.

The guy I wish I could see play in todays game is Marino. That guys numbers are insane for the time period.

Ah yes, Bono and Grbac... early 80s it was Bill Kenny vs Todd Blackledge... the Marty and Vermeil years had the team so close, yet could never seal the deal in the playoffs. Chiefs fans have endured a lot. I'm cherishing this era because I know It won't be forever. Enjoy it while we have it.

Ah yes, Bono and Grbac... early 80s it was Bill Kenny vs Todd Blackledge... the Marty and Vermeil years had the team so close, yet could never seal the deal in the playoffs. Chiefs fans have endured a lot. I'm cherishing this era because I know It won't be forever. Enjoy it while we have it.
Rich Gannon was the man.

Reactions: Baldguy and Arcola
Of course, we did try that one Seahawk as well... Dave Kreig.
Oh God another memory: Derrick Thomas with 7 sacks almost got #8 but Krieg escaped and threw a hail mary in the end zone caught for a 17-16 stunner thanks to the Chiefs kicking too many FGs not going for it in the red zone. It was a harbinger of the 1990 playoff loss to Marino and the Fish.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT