ADVERTISEMENT

Astonishing Spree of Felonies

Texascap

Jan 13, 2020
The Department of Justice has assigned FBI to Illhah Omar over “eight instances of perjury, immigration fraud, marriage fraud, up to eight years of state and federal tax fraud, two years of federal student loan fraud, and even bigamy.”

The Department of Justice has assigned FBI to Illhah Omar over “eight instances of perjury, immigration fraud, marriage fraud, up to eight years of state and federal tax fraud, two years of federal student loan fraud, and even bigamy.”

Investigating your political opponents. Well done President Putin. Back in the U.S. Back in the U.S. Back in the U.S.S.R.

Investigating your political opponents. Well done President Putin. Back in the U.S. Back in the U.S. Back in the U.S.S.R.
Wrong thread.
Tell Nancy to call Parnas to the house for an impeachment trial. Oh, wait.
Well done Dems. Only uninformed voters keep falling for middle school tricks.

Wrong thread.
Tell Nancy to call Parnas to the house for an impeachment trial. Oh, wait.
Well done Dems. Only uninformed voters keep falling for middle school tricks.

why didn’t she get Parnas’ documents for the house hearings?

why didn’t she get Parnas’ documents for the house hearings?
It takes a while to respond when I'm allowed only 3 comments per 8 hours a day. Besides, your posts are tiresome and boring.
Anyhow, you mean the notes he scribbled on a napkin in his hotel room? The same guy that's under indictment for falsifying documents? Only an idiot believes if Parnas has the goods on Trump he'd show up on Rachel Maddow Show and CNN. The same people that gaslight Trump stories with the likes of felonious Mike Avenatti. Parnas has already changed his story twice. This is really all we need to know about Parnas. Parnas is a desperate attempt by the solemn, serious and sad crowd to stoke the fire of never getting anything right. The impeachment is a baseless joke that nobody is paying attention to outside the bubble of the Dem base.

Last edited:
It takes a while to respond when I'm allowed only 3 comments per 8 hours a day. Besides, your posts are tiresome and boring.
Anyhow, you mean the ones he scribbled notes on a napkin in his hotel room? The same guy that's under indictment for falsifying documents? Only an idiot believes if Parnas has the goods on Trump he'd show up on Rachel Maddow Show and CNN. He's already changed his story twice. This is really all we need to know about Parnas. Parnas is a desperate attempt by the solemn, serious and sad crowd to stoke the fire of never getting anything right.

Wrong answer. Bill Barr’s DOJ confiscated Parnas’ documents and a judge just made them available. If not for Nancy’s delay that info would still be hidden by Trump’s little beotch Billy Barr.

Wrong answer. Bill Barr’s DOJ confiscated Parnas’ documents and a judge just made them available. If not for Nancy’s delay that info would still be hidden by Trump’s little beotch Billy Barr.
I know, Nancy is a brilliant strategist. Bahahahah
The indictments are not Trump's/Barr DOJ. It's the New York Southern District DOJ. The same district that trotted out Michael Cohen. That's a rube fool story of nonsense.
He's under indictment for funneling money to straw donations (UK Oligarch) to discredit Ambassador Maria (what's her name). The Dem hero of the resistance is a fixer and he's been gathering information for years and now he's trying to lay his crimes at the feet of Trump to get out of trouble.
That's a convenient narrative for the Dem's newfound hero and water-carrying media.
I spoke about participation in idiocy yesterday. Cue, Rudy Guliani going in search of the crowd strike server blah blah and he stupidly contacts Sherpa guide Igor and Lev who proceeds to tell him Maria is obstructing the meddling in election investigation and tells Rudy she should be fired. He's working Trump. He's not working for Trump.

I know, Nancy is a brilliant strategist. Bahahahah
The indictments are not Trump's/Barr DOJ. It's the New York Southern District DOJ. The same district that trotted out Michael Cohen. That's a rube fool story of nonsense.
He's under indictment for funneling money to straw donations (UK Oligarch) to discredit Ambassador Maria (what's her name). The Dem hero of the resistance is a fixer and he's been gathering information for years and now he's trying to lay his crimes at the feet of Trump to get out of trouble.
That's a convenient narrative for the Dem's newfound hero and water-carrying media.
I spoke about participation in idiocy yesterday. Cue, Rudy Guliani going in search of the crowd strike server blah blah and he stupidly contacts Sherpa guide Igor and Lev who proceeds to tell him Maria is obstructing the meddling in election investigation and tells Rudy she should be fired. He's working Trump. He's not working for Trump.

Bahahaha good one. Funny.

You're wrong, Tex. People are paying attention. All Americans want the truth and a fair trail. Call anyone and everyone as witnesses with pertinent information. Allow both sides to question witnesses. Allow new witnesses, old witnesses, new evidence, and force everyone involved to testify or jailed for contempt.
The truth shall set us free!!!!

You're wrong, Tex. People are paying attention. All Americans want the truth and a fair trail. Call anyone and everyone as witnesses with pertinent information. Allow both sides to question witnesses. Allow new witnesses, old witnesses, new evidence, and force everyone involved to testify or jailed for contempt.
The truth shall set us free!!!!
Oh yes, the truth? Dude, the investigative part of impeachment is done in the house. Even people that watch episodes of Law and Order know this. The trial is not the allegation stage. Go binge-watch episodes on Netflix and see if it rings a bell. No. OK.
Obviously, and sadly you're in the bubble. Oh, the sober serious somber moment of the signing and procession of the articles of impeachment of Donald J. Trump. Nothing says integrity like Adam Schiff who pitched his tent outside CNN claiming Trump is a Russian Spy.
Yes, the article of impeachment allegations is the most serious article ever brought to an impeachment trial. Except, oh wait...there's no crime.

Wrong Tex, the House investigation is like a grand jury- to determine if there was enough evidence to proceed to a trial.
I'm old enough to remember Watergate. Haldemann, Erlichman, Mitchell, and others did not testify at the House hearings, but were forced to testify at the Senate impeachment trial. So don't preach to me how it works.
I want to see Guliani, Bolten, and Barr testify under oath. Are you afraid of the truth?????

Reactions: Duck_walk
Oh yes, the truth? Dude, the investigative part of impeachment is done in the house. Even people that watch episodes of Law and Order know this. The trial is not the allegation stage. Go binge-watch episodes on Netflix and see if it rings a bell. No. OK.
Obviously, and sadly you're in the bubble. Oh, the sober serious somber moment of the signing and procession of the articles of impeachment of Donald J. Trump. Nothing says integrity like Adam Schiff who pitched his tent outside CNN claiming Trump is a Russian Spy.
Yes, the article of impeachment allegations is the most serious article ever brought to an impeachment trial. Except, oh wait...there's no crime.
GAO says he "committed a crime" when he held the aid money appropriated by congress for Ukraine.

Wrong Tex, the House investigation is like a grand jury- to determine if there was enough evidence to proceed to a trial.
I'm old enough to remember Watergate. Haldemann, Erlichman, Mitchell, and others did not testify at the House hearings, but were forced to testify at the Senate impeachment trial. So don't preach to me how it works.
I want to see Guliani, Bolten, and Barr testify under oath. Are you afraid of the truth?????
In your parties "Once Upon a Time Minds" anything is possible. Democrats and the media sell this cheap and silly impeachment as grave and historic. So believe me, I know where this idea comes from and it's not a recollection of Nixon and Watergate. As for the false equivalency of Watergate with this faux impeachment is at best laughable it's a desperate talking point. Dial 911 for the whannubulance.
Nixon's own party asked him to resign because he was caught red-handed covering up a botched break-in with tapes to support. This is a silly partisan political stunt and the facts are irrelevant, along with the sham partisan investigation in the house. Why not revert to the first impeachment Mr. progressive? How about using the Clinton standard? As for now, we don't know if the Pubs are going to lend a token of legitimacy to this stunt by calling any witnesses at all. Me afraid? No, because whatever the outcome, you lose.

Last edited:
Ol' Tex says "The facts are irrelevant"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO
What a babbling idiot!!!

BTW Your wrong about history, too. The Republican Party overwhelmingly supported Nixon with the same rhetoric as today - "it's a sham", "Witch hunt", "partisan politics" - thru the investigation and trial until the key witnesses testified at the trail and the TRUTH came out that it was obvious that Nixon was involved in the cover up.

Guiliani is the key and must have to testify.

What a babbling idiot!!!

BTW Your wrong about history, too. The Republican Party overwhelmingly supported Nixon with the same rhetoric as today - "it's a sham", "Witch hunt", "partisan politics" - thru the investigation and trial until the key witnesses testified at the trail and the TRUTH came out that it was obvious that Nixon was involved in the cover up.

Once the Supreme Court determined that the Nixon tapes would not be covered by..... wait for it...... “executive privilege”, the repubs had to cave.

True. Point being the political climate was similar. Reps and Nixon were united insisting the investigation was a sham and demanding it to end before key witnesses could be called to testify.
Guliani is the key.

What a babbling idiot!!!

Oh, big deal. Nobody cares about Watergate. It's just another goofy talking point.
Guliani is irrelevant. The entire case was destroyed and exposed as a fake an insane waste of time. If you don't like the President is one thing, but they have no crimes, just personal opinions. They actually backed terrorists who are killing us, over Trump and the United States. You have a communist leading in some of the polls.
The Dems idiotic resistance (impeachment) started the day DJT was elected. All the rhetoric spoken by the House and Senate Democrats for 12 years is one big giant pile of fake click bate. If any of them ever uttered the truth, they'd burst into flames.

Oh, big deal. Nobody cares about Watergate. It's just another goofy talking point.
Guliani is irrelevant. The entire case was destroyed and exposed as a fake an insane waste of time. If you don't like the President is one thing, but they have no crimes, just personal opinions. They actually backed terrorists who are killing us, over Trump and the United States. You have a communist leading in some of the polls.
The Dems idiotic resistance (impeachment) started the day DJT was elected. All the rhetoric spoken by the House and Senate Democrats for 12 years is one big giant pile of fake click bate. If any of them ever uttered the truth, they'd burst into flames.

Richard

If the Dems were allowed to call anyone they wanted and testimony proved both the articles, there still wouldn't be a crime. The whole thing is a sham.

Reactions: Texascap
If the Dems were allowed to call anyone they wanted and testimony proved both the articles, there still wouldn't be a crime. The whole thing is a sham.
The nonpartisan GAO says there was crime, I guess since you didn't see yourself it couldn't have happened.

So miller, are you ok with our president using his power to without aid until a foreign leader announces an investigation into a political rival of the president?

The nonpartisan GAO says there was crime, I guess since you didn't see yourself it couldn't have happened.
It was posted on here so I saw it. I don't believe they cited the section in the Constitution supporting their claim the POTUS doesn't have authority to withhold foreign aid (especially when citing reasons demanded in the legislation).

So miller, are you ok with our president using his power to without aid until a foreign leader announces an investigation into a political rival of the president?
Depends on what that person has done. I don't care who it is if they are corrupt.....investigate.

You mean like what the Democrats have already been caught in doing?

First Schiff went on national TV and said Trump bribed the Ukranian President by telling him to "invent" crimes about Joe Biden or he would withhold aid until he complied. Which would be an actual crime and an impeachable offense. It's morphed several thousand times now, depending on what Schiff says in the latest interview on CNN-DNC news.

Reactions: millerbleach
It was posted on here so I saw it. I don't believe they cited the section in the Constitution supporting their claim the POTUS doesn't have authority to withhold foreign aid (especially when citing reasons demanded in the legislation).
But you didn't SEE him do it so you can't possibly believe it. I don't know the section but it has been said by MANY that would know that he can't withhold funds appropriated by the congress for a specific purpose AND he signed off on it.

Reactions: Duck_walk
But you didn't SEE him do it so you can't possibly believe it. I don't know the section but it has been said by MANY that would know that he can't withhold funds appropriated by the congress for a specific purpose AND he signed off on it.

“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.

“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.
MLK was a great Liberal. He would not recognize the Democrat party. It's embarrassing for the Dems to use his quotes. They are not qualified to carry his jock.

I SAW links to reports I SAW fool.
Once again "said by many". Where in the Constitution does it say Congress decides anything on foreign policy? All they did was authorize funds for the POTUS foreign policy. The legislation authorizing the funds had a qualifier that the Ukranian corruption problems had to be addressed. THAT is what Trump was doing regardless of possible motives.

MLK was a great Liberal. He would not recognize the Democrat party. It's embarrassing for the Dems to use his quotes. They are not qualified to carry his jock.
Liberals have"evolved" a lot since then. I believe MLKJ was too principled to go where liberalism is at today. He was dead on in everything he said.

I SAW links to reports I SAW fool.
Once again "said by many". Where in the Constitution does it say Congress decides anything on foreign policy? All they did was authorize funds for the POTUS foreign policy. The legislation authorizing the funds had a qualifier that the Ukranian corruption problems had to be addressed. THAT is what Trump was doing regardless of possible motives.
I told you I don't know where it is and you know I ain't gonna look it up. You can if you want but I'm pretty sure the 'non partisan' GAO knows and THEY said he committed a crime by withholding money appropriated by congress.

I told you I don't know where it is and you know I ain't gonna look it up. You can if you want but I'm pretty sure the 'non partisan' GAO knows and THEY said he committed a crime by withholding money appropriated by congress.
"Pretty sure" doesn't really cut it, 3R.

You sound like Schiff.

Pretty sure is good enough for him because to do more is not possible. Hard to prove "pretty sure" wrong.
Do you really think the GAO doesn't know what the laws are? When the constitution was written there were no federal laws, we have those now and they count.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT