ADVERTISEMENT

Ahhhhhhhhhh freak out

The MAGA cult doesn’t just drink the kool-aid, they gargle it, they do the backstroke in it, they baptize their babies in it, they mainline it, they boof it, they can’t get enough of it. They are told what issues to get triggered about and it consumes their every thought. Mind control.
200w.gif

These people freaked out. Just as my thread title predicted. Where is Kane with his crying or triggered memes when it actually occurs?

I have a lot of friends in small towns in SEMO, SWMO, and STL who are really into sports. They have all heard rumors about tranny kids from other parts of the state who are competing against girls but “shock”
they haven’t seen a one themselves. Ahhhhhh freak out. Over nothing. So many people being played.
Toots, who is being played? if there is even one girl actually losing a spot on the team anywhere then that is one too many, don't you think? Why not decide this now? Better yet when do you think it should be decided, at what number of girls being shoved of teams because a male decides he feels like a woman should we actually answer this question?

And since you obviously believe genetically a woman and men are equal and should be able to compete equally I must assume you think we should just get rid of all gender specific sports now, and just go gender neutral?
Should we instead of having Boys and girls basketball next year let's just have them or they basketball, would that be more fair? Lets just get rid of title IX too while we are at it seems like you think that is fair. When did Liberals become anti woman?

Reactions: 65TPT
Toots, who is being played? if there is even one girl actually losing a spot on the team anywhere then that is one too many, don't you think? Why not decide this now? Better yet when do you think it should be decided, at what number of girls being shoved of teams because a male decides he feels like a woman should we actually answer this question?

And since you obviously believe genetically a woman and men are equal and should be able to compete equally I must assume you think we should just get rid of all gender specific sports now, and just go gender neutral?
Should we instead of having Boys and girls basketball next year let's just have them or they basketball, would that be more fair? Lets just get rid of title IX too while we are at it seems like you think that is fair. When did Liberals become anti woman?
We should pass a rule or law to address it. Fine. It’s an easy no-brainer. But no one needs to spend day after day talking about it, using it as a political weapon, accusing every liberal of being in favor of it day after day. You can be talking to someone about any political topic and the MAGA person will bring this up out of the blue.

I wrote an email to my local rep when he voted to defund the public libraries. His response?? He attacked me personally about Dems supporting boys playing girls sports. I didn’t identify myself as being from either party nor did I even mention trannies.

The GOP has gone cookoo

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT