ADVERTISEMENT

Adrian to Ozarks Highland

That is a small league.
They could try to bring Stockton in… that’d be 7. If I recall they were originally going to be in it, but backed out at that time.

Last edited:
They could try to bring Stockton in… that’d be 7. If I recall they were originally going to be in it, but backed out at that time.
Stockton is doing good winning 4 games in the conference they're in now.
They make sense otherwise.

Reactions: Baldguy
Stockton struggles to compete in a conference where they are currently the largest school I believe, don’t see them moving to the Ozark Highlands

Reactions: Baldguy
Not in football. No way they can compete in Tri County
Versailles has had horrible football coaches like Silvers, Hannah, and Seitz. That's their problem. Granted it's a historically a basketball school but when you have a strong wrestling program as well. That tells you that there is athletes but not coaching.

Versailles has had horrible football coaches like Silvers, Hannah, and Seitz. That's their problem. Granted it's a historically a basketball school but when you have a strong wrestling program as well. That tells you that there is athletes but not coaching.
V is something like 21-87 over the last 10 years in football.

You'd think they'd athlete a few more wins than that.

Reactions: OldeCoach
When good athletes don't play football because of coaches......
To be fair...

Versailles has won 2 District bball titles in the last 10 years and those years record was a combined 29-29.
I wouldn't call them a basketball school. Got a couple good teams this year and last.

Wrestling I will grant you.

When good athletes don't play football because of coaches......
Anyone can wrestle. When they do not play because of the coach is a lame excuse! The fact is they get the hell beat out of them in the tri county so nobody wants to play the sport and the kids do not come out for football because of it.

I get the vibe Eldo and Stockton currently have no interest in being in the same conference.
Anyone that has ever visited Eldorado Springs never wants to go back!
phasmophobia-water-sink.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ChaoticFanatic
Anyone can wrestle. When they do not play because of the coach is a lame excuse! The fact is they get the hell beat out of them in the tri county so nobody wants to play the sport and the kids do not come out for football because of it.
They had loser coaches and even worst administration that kept the losers. Hold losers accountable for their actions when they cause problems.

• Wow
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
Does it mix up their schedules for next year? Or will they go with what they have on their schedule already?

Does it mix up their schedules for next year? Or will they go with what they have on their schedule already?
i suspect Adrian will drop 2 games to pick up the conference teams they aren't already scheduled to play.

That's just my guess with no inside info.

I know which weeks I'd pick for competitions sake.

Depending on Adrian has coming back, they should be pretty peppery against those teams. They were a solid team, this past season.

Depending on Adrian has coming back, they should be pretty peppery against those teams. They were a solid team, this past season.
lose 11 seniors
Lots of good kids coming back. Depth may be an issue . It's all being figured out by the kids in the weight room right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT