ADVERTISEMENT

WEMO Expansion?

BearsCountry

Apr 10, 2007
Heard that there is talk into expanding into a big/small division or north/south division while adding Butler, El Dorado Springs, Lockwood, Sherwood, and Warsaw. Adrian and Butler school board agendas have conference membership on the docket. Football I would assume have a 11 man division and 8 man division.

Reactions: Veer2Eternity
2b93a1c2-3f31-4ff5-9331-a3965fed2795_text.gif

Reactions: Arcola
Or is Adrian considering the OH? No one can blame them as the WEMO hasn’t been to their level in recent years.

I couldn’t open it with that link, but went to the Midway site and found what you were talking about. Definitely interesting; sounds like Greenfield and Lockwood may be in the mix. Think Big and Small may be the better of the organizing, yet North and South will be easier on travel a little bit.

I couldn’t open it with that link, but went to the Midway site and found what you were talking about. Definitely interesting; sounds like Greenfield and Lockwood may be in the mix. Think Big and Small may be the better of the organizing, yet North and South will be easier on travel a little bit.
I know what I've heard but I'll keep it to myself for a bit.
Crazy times.

Reactions: Ap2493 and Baldguy
Looking at the document, even though it sounds like the jr. part of the conference wants no part of it, in my opinion sets up a split in the conference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT